LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Bowl Week Prospect Watch #3 (Jan. 1 - 4)

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Basically, if TCU gets this stop, they win.

I think TCU just won with that play. (Pending the onside kick)

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Terrible onside kick.
I still like Cam Newton (assuming we get Harbaugh) with our 1st, but if we miss out on him, Andy Dalton has looked good and I can't wait to see how he performs at the combine.

BTW, I still don't get why people are still high on Jake Locker. Really? If you are going to get an athlete that needs some work to be NFL ready, get the best one out there (Newton).
TCU wins!
TCU wins!

Nice job by TCU.
Wisconsin took waaaay too much time off the clock. If they could have scored earlier they could have had a chance (if they stopped TCU) of getting into field goal range to win the game.
What round is Carder projected in? This guy is a STUD.
they need a better rose bowl trophy. sh!t looks like a happy meal toy
Good humble, Christian guy, too (Dalton). As a Christian as well, I always welcome seeing that.

Sounds a lot like Tebow, but while he's not the athletic freak Tebow is, he's actually a more polished passer coming out than Tebow was.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jan 1, 2011 at 17:15:42 ]

Good humble, Christian guy, too (Dalton). As a Christian as well, I always welcome seeing that.

Sounds a lot like Tebow, but while he's not the athletic freak Tebow is, he's actually a more polished passer coming out than Tebow was.

But hes a ginger
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
What round is Carder projected in? This guy is a STUD.

While not exactly the most well spoken -- a pure country boy, you can tell -- he's a heck of a player. If he declares, he's a late 2nd-3rd round prospect in my eyes.
Dalton may have moved himself into the 2nd rd
I think UCONN is about to get destroyed.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I think UCONN is about to get destroyed.

Seriously. WTF are they doing in the Fiesta Bowl?
Share 49ersWebzone