LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2011 WZ Draft- Discussion/Trades Thread

That said, if anyone has eyes on Denver's #2 overall pick, I'm all ears. Feel free to PM offers.
Carolina #1 pick was on block but the New HC wanted hisguy and took him. Peterson is now off the board fellas.
[ Edited by jimmy49erfan on Jan 16, 2011 at 2:32 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
WOW shocker CB Peterson #1 pick!
Originally posted by SacRock14:
That said, if anyone has eyes on Denver's #2 overall pick, I'm all ears. Feel free to PM offers.

Denver on the clock. Listening to offers for a few hours.

Anybody who wants to leapfrog CIN and ARZ for a QB, or jump up to grab one of the premier DL prospects or AJ Green, let me know. Would prefer to stay in the top 10, but open to all ideas.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
When was the last time a Cornerback was pick as the 1st overall pick? I don't think ever.
Originally posted by jimrat201:
When was the last time a Cornerback was pick as the 1st overall pick? I don't think ever.

With Luck gone there wasnt many players to choose from for #1. So I went with need, BPA and production. Fairly had 1 beasty year thats all. Green came real close but Peterson won out with Rivera. Everyone else just want very #1 overall worthy imho.

Also we have D. Williams on the block for a 1st and J. Stewart for a 2nd. Any RB needy teams send your offers Carolinas way.
While I agree that Peterson is the most talented player in this draft, I'm still surprised that that he was picked #1 overall. It's rare to see a DB go in the top 5 (let alone #1) even if they are elite prospects.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

With Luck gone there wasnt many players to choose from for #1. So I went with need, BPA and production. Fairly had 1 beasty year thats all. Green came real close but Peterson won out with Rivera. Everyone else just want very #1 overall worthy imho.

Also we have D. Williams on the block for a 1st and J. Stewart for a 2nd. Any RB needy teams send your offers Carolinas way.

D. Williams is a free agent.
Originally posted by 23zack80:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

D. Williams is a free agent.

Or a restricted FA no one knows until the CBA is done if at all. He would or should be tagged if hes becomes a FA.
Yes, very surprising 1st pick... excellent prospect though.

I don't think Rivera and company will take Peterson with the #1 overall pick. Fairly is the pick IMO; but not a bad pick.
really good pick Jimmy. Some say a CB shouldnt go #1, well who knows, anything can happen.

IMO it is between Fairley, Green and Peterson. And Peterson is my top guy in the draft.

So excellent pick,
Denver will pick or trade at the end of the NE/NYJ game.
Buffalo needs a few minutes to ponder to draft a QB, or a WR. Or help the D out....

Be back in a few.

-he Bills also would like to say anyone looking to trade up, contact me in 15 minutes....

PM me or text me 404/429-6266
Share 49ersWebzone