LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 395 users in the forums

Bowl Games Prospect Watch #2 (Dec. 29-31)

Locker's coming back in -- Please Jake.. do something. I hope for his sake, he can make some plays against Nebraska, a legit defense, to disprove some of the notions that he has no ability.

I compare him to Tebow. Nobody thought Tebow would do anything for at least two years. It didn't take him all that long to correct his issues, and he's had two late-season quality starts.
Lol the last couple of minutes remind me of a SMith and singletary
lol that was obvious pass interference.
if i were the wash WR, i would give the CB a headshot right at his nose...when his helmet is off, of course.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
thought, b/c he was out of bounds, it wasnt any?

[ Edited by communist on Dec 30, 2010 at 20:29:09 ]
The kid just needs to learn how to hang in the pocket, he takes off way, way too fast (a lot like Tebow.. except even faster because the pocket breaks down quicker).. but his WR's also need to not be morons and take themselves out of the play... This is sloppy football.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 30, 2010 at 20:30:04 ]

it would have been, if the throw wasnt 10 yards out of bounds.
Nebraskas secondary is mauling those WRs. Lockers not gonna do jack vs this defense lol. This is gonna get ugly.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Locker's coming back in -- Please Jake.. do something. I hope for his sake, he can make some plays against Nebraska, a legit defense, to disprove some of the notions that he has no ability.

I compare him to Tebow. Nobody thought Tebow would do anything for at least two years. It didn't take him all that long to correct his issues, and he's had two late-season quality starts.

Come on OTC...your a smart guy....don't let your love for Locker blind you from the truth....

[ Edited by Ninerbowl6 on Dec 30, 2010 at 20:32:20 ]
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

oh, now i understand why all the refs had their hands over their heads, thx.
i thought that nebraska is one of the best defenses in the country...

Originally posted by communist:

oh, now i understand why all the refs had their hands over their heads, thx.

well ya know, if Locker was accurate....
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

This is the same way I was for Alex Smith. Anytime he came in, I wanted him to make plays, but he never did (especially against a legit defense). Jake Locker, honestly, is giving me flashbacks of Alex Smith, and i don't want anything to do with him. If he can't beast in the college level, he's not going to beast in the NFL
End of the 2nd quarter. Locker doesnt even have a completion - 0/7

[ Edited by TheGoldenState on Dec 30, 2010 at 20:44:41 ]
Locker hasn't completed a pass in the first half.......

I was on his bandwagon at the end of last year...but now i would only want the 49ers to draft him if we could get him in the 2nd round....maybe
Share 49ersWebzone