LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Bowl Games Prospect Watch #2 (Dec. 29-31)

Jake locker f**king sucks
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Locker looks pretty good behind a crap OL. Is it me or does Washingtons NT seem real beasty? Anyone know anything about him?

How is he looking good?

Hes got nice feet to escape a jail break. Took off for a good chunk of yards too. Hasnt forced any throws into imo great coverage. His OL and recievers look like s**t honestly shocked theyre in a bowl game. This feels like Hawaii vs Georgia to me. Only Locker is better than Brennan. Im really liking Washingtons DTs. The guy whos throwing the center back looks like a beast. You know much about them dude?

sorry, I am smack dab in the middle of big 10 country, don't know much about washington players. I've seen Locker play twice and both times came away unimpressed.

Stuck in the middle of USC Gamecock and Clemson Tigers right at the SEC ACC border.

Damn Locker took a cheap shot. Hes out of the game. Ill be shocked if he plays.
Oh holy crap.. that was a NASTY hit.. He may have a concussion. He (Locker) was drilled with a helmet on one side and a knee in the back.
who f**king care about womens basketball? get to the f**king bowl game

No sh*t. I think I saw Locker for all of two plays thanks to Ten/NC and that stupid game.

And I doubt he gets back in after that hit. Gotta be a concussion.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Oh holy crap.. that was a NASTY hit.. He may have a concussion. He (Locker) was drilled with a helmet on one side and a knee in the back.

Can't you slide feet first in college?
Yeah I'm not watching that game anymore. Locker is toast. Really should have tried to slide, he would have gotten it anyways.
Originally posted by Overkill:

Can't you slide feet first in college?

That would have pretzeled his legs.
before the concussion locker looked like s**t. reminded me of alex smith how many times he threw it away
he is back and seems to be fine
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
before the concussion locker looked like s**t. reminded me of alex smith how many times he threw it away
i dont understand that...you were exposed by the same defense a few months ago and you would still gunsling against them??? what dreamworld are you live in??????

[ Edited by communist on Dec 30, 2010 at 20:19:35 ]
Originally posted by communist:

good

Originally posted by communist:

Hopefully he can play. This game will hardly be fun to watch without Locker in there.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Hey OTC, what do you think of RB Da'Rell Scott from Maryland? I think he would be a nice back for the 49ers to pick up.

Decent backup material, but the injury bug has bit him the past couple of seasons, and that's worrisome. He's got great, great speed, but overall he's not a complete runner. He is worth looking at in the late 4th-5th and beyond.

Thanks alot OTC!
good god is martinez bad...
WTF? lil baby Locker had his helmet pulled over his eyes and he no could see?

Guess he will be back in... pacifier and all.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
WTF? lil baby Locker had his helmet pulled over his eyes and he no could see?

Guess he will be back in... pacifier and all.

Okay...
Share 49ersWebzone