There are 223 users in the forums

Mock Draft

• ajveltri
  • Info N/A
Hey all...In the day that has been Singletary's firing I thought I would do a lil mock with a few variations for each hire and coaching change.

Head Coach- Pete Carmichael

Off.Coordinator-Whoever He wants to hire

Def. Coordinator- Marvin Lewis or someone who runs a 4-3, so we can go back to a 4-3 for the love of God!

Free Agency: Jonanthan Joseph CB, Big ticket Free agent young up and comer ready to break out not afraid to be physical, the pair of him and Prince would be Ideal. A guard to replace Chilo, Mankins maybe and move Iupati to the right side, or Harvey Dahl and leave Iupati in at LG, because Chilo is another under achieving dog, unless the new coach can fix it.

Trades: Re-Franchise Aubrayo and get a 2nd round pick for him if its possible to a team that needs to run a 3-4 but doenst have a nose tackle, like Denver.

Frank Gore for a 2nd round pick.

Round 1: Prince Amukamara, CB...Our Pass defense is awful and our corners can't cover.

Round 2a: Ryan Kerrigan DE...Non stop motor, pass rusher that we need.

Round 2b: Kellen Moore, QB...We take a spread offense QB who is small in stature, lethal accuracy, and 38-2 as a starter...Reminds people of Drew Brees and Pete Carmichael knows how to develop a QB.

Round 2c: Titus Young WR...Kellen Moore and him have lit it up, and it would be great to get them both.

Round 3: Will Hill S....Big safety, that can cover and absolutely fly!

Round 4a: Leonard Hankerson WR...Another talented wide reciever as our WR arent that Good...Crabtree is a #2 face it, Young will eventually supplant him and Hankerson will be the big target in the future.

Round 4b: Stanley Havili RB/FB...Hybrid type of player that Carmichael could use to create Mis matches and explosive passing out of the backfield.
Originally posted by ajveltri:
Hey all...In the day that has been Singletary's firing I thought I would do a lil mock with a few variations for each hire and coaching change.

Head Coach- Pete Carmichael

Off.Coordinator-Whoever He wants to hire

Def. Coordinator- Marvin Lewis or someone who runs a 4-3, so we can go back to a 4-3 for the love of God!

Free Agency: Jonanthan Joseph CB, Big ticket Free agent young up and comer ready to break out not afraid to be physical, the pair of him and Prince would be Ideal. A guard to replace Chilo, Mankins maybe and move Iupati to the right side, or Harvey Dahl and leave Iupati in at LG, because Chilo is another under achieving dog, unless the new coach can fix it.

Trades: Re-Franchise Aubrayo and get a 2nd round pick for him if its possible to a team that needs to run a 3-4 but doenst have a nose tackle, like Denver.

Frank Gore for a 2nd round pick.

Round 1: Prince Amukamara, CB...Our Pass defense is awful and our corners can't cover.

Round 2a: Ryan Kerrigan DE...Non stop motor, pass rusher that we need.

Round 2b: Kellen Moore, QB...We take a spread offense QB who is small in stature, lethal accuracy, and 38-2 as a starter...Reminds people of Drew Brees and Pete Carmichael knows how to develop a QB.

Round 2c: Titus Young WR...Kellen Moore and him have lit it up, and it would be great to get them both.

Round 3: Will Hill S....Big safety, that can cover and absolutely fly!

Round 4a: Leonard Hankerson WR...Another talented wide reciever as our WR arent that Good...Crabtree is a #2 face it, Young will eventually supplant him and Hankerson will be the big target in the future.

Round 4b: Stanley Havili RB/FB...Hybrid type of player that Carmichael could use to create Mis matches and explosive passing out of the backfield.

No on Carmichael, we will get an experienced HC.

We will NOT franchise Franklin.

We will NOT get a 2nd round pick for Gore.

Kellen Moore has already said on the Dan Patrick show that he is absolutely NOT going to the NFL next year.

I like the first pick in the draft and I wouldn't mind having Marvin Lewis as our DC.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Lol

Here come all the total bulls**t offseason mock drafts.
Originally posted by Chief:
Lol

Here come all the total bulls**t offseason mock drafts.

+1
Got a good laugh out of it.

THIS ISNT THE NBA!!! SIGN AND TRADES JUST DONT HAPPEN VERY MUCH AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HE WONT WARRANT A 2ND ROUNDER.

I dont even wanna go into the rest...
Share 49ersWebzone