LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 412 users in the forums

What if the worst thing happened?

Ok is locker coming out or not,to lazy to research it myself.
Originally posted by txniner2:

Yes. He'll be in the draft. Returning to play college football is not an option as he has already been at UW for 5 years.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
What I read is directly to the right of the big board.....Don't know how you're not seeing it.
Recent article on Locker and his falling draft stock . . .

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2010/dec/22/lockers-draft-stock-could-use-a-boost/
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'm confused as to how he could be ranked 23 through an entire year just because he came in back last year. Also when he is currently ranked 23 and I read "Jake Locker has opted back to college for one more year and fallen to 23 on my big board" - 23 being his current rank I start to think that is fresh news. However if ESPN for some reason thinks his year old decision is worthy of being posted on web page that is updated weekly if not daily I find that a little weird. Also that his bad play this year has even kept him in the big board is hilarious.

So okay say ESPN is nuts which I am inclined to think they are after checking out the page again, Locker comes out this year. How would that affect our situation still?

[ Edited by sfout on Dec 24, 2010 at 10:54:43 ]
Originally posted by sfout:
I'm confused as to how he could be ranked 23 through an entire year just because he came in back last year. Also when he is currently ranked 23 and I read "Jake Locker has opted back to college for one more year and fallen to 23 on my big board" - 23 being his current rank I start to think that is fresh news. However if ESPN for some reason thinks his year old decision is worthy of being posted on web page that is updated weekly if not daily I find that a little weird. Also that his bad play this year has even kept him in the big board is hilarious.

So okay say ESPN is nuts which I am inclined to think they are after checking out the page again, Locker comes out this year. How would that affect our situation still?

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by txniner2:

Yes. He'll be in the draft. Returning to play college football is not an option as he has already been at UW for 5 years.
he is a senior...how could he return to college?
Dead Horse

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 24, 2010 at 11:54:52 ]
I think the wirst thing would be for sEattle and Arizona to get their qbs and we're suck with who knows who in the second round
Share 49ersWebzone