There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

real gm has us taking newton

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/19553/20101209/2011_nfl_mock_draft_version_30/
i like it luck proably going first and i bet it will take a ricky williams type of draft deal to get first overall
has us taking ingram in round 2 too, hmmmmm
Amukamara is not falling to 14.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Amukamara is not falling to 14.

no F'ing chance!!!
That mock is a little out there
Redskins taking Locker after they just sign Mcnabb to a 5 year extension
lol. my 6 y/o daughter could put together a better mock draft.
*sigh* I thought this was going to be a credible GM talking about where he thinks the 49ers would be in the draft. And Newton... NO THANKS! Not with Prince on the board.
kapernick in the second lol

but I've noticed a lot of mocks have us taking Newton, I think walterfootball does too along with a few others
[ Edited by teeohh on Dec 10, 2010 at 6:25 PM ]
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Lot of these mocks are basicly guess work untill we have are new staff. We have no clue if the 49ers will be runing west coast,digit,or any other kind of offense..
[ Edited by fakers23 on Dec 10, 2010 at 6:34 PM ]
Originally posted by teeohh:
kapernick in the second lol

but I've noticed a lot of mocks have us taking Newton, I think walterfootball does too along with a few others

All those people that are so high on Locker should watch Kapernick. He has a similar skill set, only he's much more consistant. He could develop into a really nice pro. I'd be pleased if we passed on Locker in the 1st to draft Kapernick later.
he may be a real GM however this is probally the reason why he is no longer a GM
Originally posted by vrabbit:
has us taking ingram in round 2 too, hmmmmm

Hell no. Ingram? How about a CB or a pass rushing OLB if we stay in the 3-4? I also will be real disappointed if we take Newton. His style reminds me alot of Vince Young and I would prefer a pure drop back passer than a spread option QB.