There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

And with the very first pick in the 2011...Idea on the draft if luck dont go pro

What if Andrew Luck stays in Stanford. I think Luck stays. So this bieng said who goes next when Luck doesn't come out. And who do you think we need to pick in the first three rounds. Ill start with my picks.
R1 Razorbacks own Ryan Mallett.
R2 Austin Pettis, Boise State
R3 Rashad Carmicheal Virginia Tech
I would love it if the draft went this way would meet all needs the are glaring and maybe our young safety's can get thier sh*t together.
[ Edited by filthydogma on Jan 10, 2011 at 11:40 AM ]
If Luck doesn't come out then Locker / Mallett / Newton will probably go higher in the QB desperate draft. For us picking #7 - #15 or so when it's all said and done may not have a chance at say 2 of them or maybe all 3. So then we would be looking at Stanzi in round 2 to 3 or Kaepernick later in the draft or Tolzien later in the draft.
Pat Devlin for Deleware has put up some nice numbers and looks pretty good....not a day one starter but a year on the bench and he'll be fine.....I like Locker out of all the other qbs besides Luck.....
Honestly, I think I would rather have Stanzi over any of the other qbs out there.
Other than that all I want is a legit NT if we stick with the 3-4.
After that I am not sure who we should draft because I think we have no idea who is good on this team because our coaching is bad during the week. How many players have left us only to go do a good job somewhere else. I have no doubt a good coach could come into SF and have us in the playoffs next year.
If not Luck i would take Cam Newton. hes a beast and if he doesnt turn out as a QB he can be Gores replacement lol. i think the guy had 1500 yards rushing this year and 20 rushing TDs
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
If not Luck i would take Cam Newton. hes a beast and if he doesnt turn out as a QB he can be Gores replacement lol. i think the guy had 1500 yards rushing this year and 20 rushing TDs

God please no Mallett...
I don't see what's wrong with mallett, anyways if not mallett than I think peterson or prince. I also think jim should take a look at that qb from nevada in the later rounds, he is mobile and connected on sixty five percent of his passes this year while matching the rushing record for td's by a qb.
Originally posted by filthydogma:
What if Andrew Luck stays in Stanford. I think Luck stays. So this bieng said who goes next when Luck doesn't come out. And who do you think we need to pick in the first three rounds. Ill start with my picks.
R1 Razorbacks own Ryan Mallett.
R2 Austin Pettis, Boise State
R3 Rashad Carmicheal Virginia Tech
I would love it if the draft went this way would meet all needs the are glaring and maybe our young safety's can get thier sh*t together.

I like the carmichael pick. Pettis is projected to go around rounds 3-5, it would be a reach to grab him that high
BOOO