There are 257 users in the forums

Pitt WR Jonathan Baldwin enters draft, makes curious comments

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Says the team may have been intentionally trying to harm his draft stock.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/08/pitt-receiver-jonathan-baldwin-entering-nfl-draft/
The kid has great size and speed for a receiver, but if he wants to blame anyone, it should be the inconsistent QB play. Plus, Pitt was more of a run first offense anyways. The offense revolved around Dion Lewis.
Just another reason why these kids need agents.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Wr's just can't seem to help themselves when it comes to idiotic comments.
read in draft countdown he's some what of a diva. can someone verify or shoot me down on this
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Wr's just can't seem to help themselves when it comes to idiotic comments.

agreed on both

This is a big, athletic game changing type WR though. He will be productive.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
read in draft countdown he's some what of a diva. can someone verify or shoot me down on this

All WR's are divas.
well he's gotta blame it on someone because of the disappointing season he had, but I'm sorry I'm not buying his raggity ass koolaid

drop balls and lack of effort on the field cannot be blamed on the qb or anyone else but yourself johnny, for all of you angry over our WR's not going after the ball to make a play: believe me, you don't want this guy on your team. All the talent in the world, all the measurables, can't put it together in his head.

Sure he could be coached and maybe he can fulfill his POTENTIAL, but I'd stay away.

This kid did nothing but hurt himself with those comments. It doesn't matter if they are true or not.

Do we have another TO or Ochocinco on our hands? FML.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
well he's gotta blame it on someone because of the disappointing season he had, but I'm sorry I'm not buying his raggity ass koolaid

drop balls and lack of effort on the field cannot be blamed on the qb or anyone else but yourself johnny, for all of you angry over our WR's not going after the ball to make a play: believe me, you don't want this guy on your team. All the talent in the world, all the measurables, can't put it together in his head.

Sure he could be coached and maybe he can fulfill his POTENTIAL, but I'd stay away.

http://www.collegefantasyfootballinsider.com/news/24335/Jonathan-Baldwin-backpedals-on-NFL?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I'm telling y'all this dude is just loose between the ears

Then again I wish I had a better link
First round talent, late round brain. Pending a monumental collapse in workouts, Baldwin should be selected within the first 2 or 3 rounds.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
First round talent, late round brain. Pending a monumental collapse in workouts, Baldwin should be selected within the first 2 or 3 rounds.

2nd round most likely, and I think he will be a steal in the 2nd. Guy has legit talent.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

2nd round most likely, and I think he will be a steal in the 2nd. Guy has legit talent.

Honestly if he has bad hands and a bad attitude and a lazy work ethic, I don't want him. Just look at how Crabtree has turned out.
Share 49ersWebzone