LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Alex Henery

Time to replace Nedney. This kid is an incredible athlete.
Yeah, a kicker/punter thread. I went there.
I would give a 4th for him....maybe consider a 3rd. He is as sure of a sure thing at kicker than I have ever seen.

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Dec 5, 2010 at 07:00:57 ]
Meh, he's awesome but he's still a kicker. We can get someone good without burn a high draft pick.
Guy's a stud. 89% for his career.
him or kai forbath out of UCLA
Rocket for a leg. Pelini was furious he was not named All Big Twelve First Team. Long field goals and tons of touchbacks.
I wouldn't be too upset if we drafted him, but I'm always weary of seeing these college kickers coming in -- Even the most successful ones often have a hard time duplicating their NCAA success, while the small-school and UDFA's simply tune-up their technique and go on to be solid.

Kickers tend to be very hit and miss, but again, with Nedney ailing and the flashbacks of Pochman, Jeff Chandler, Cortez, Todd Peterson, and the rest.. I don't care as long as they turn out good.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I wouldn't be too upset if we drafted him, but I'm always weary of seeing these college kickers coming in -- Even the most successful ones often have a hard time duplicating their NCAA success, while the small-school and UDFA's simply tune-up their technique and go on to be solid.

Kickers tend to be very hit and miss, but again, with Nedney ailing and the flashbacks of Pochman, Jeff Chandler, Cortez, Todd Peterson, and the rest.. I don't care as long as they turn out good.

my god that's a horrible list. It was awhile ago but why didn't we resign Jeff Wilkins after two solids seasons with us? It seems like we've had crap at the Kicker spot since then until Nedney joined this team.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
him or kai forbath out of UCLA

absolutely....Forbath is awesome as well
kai forbath out of UCLA would be a very good pick up!

Share 49ersWebzone