There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nfldraftcountdown.com Updated Mock Draft (12/3/10)

I read alot of Scott's s**t

but this is a horrible mock, lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I really don't see us picking Locker in the top 10 or Locker being in the top 10 at all. This past year will cause his stock to drop big time, and I guess I'm not the only one to think so.

Plus his picture looks like a mugshot.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That's a pretty terrible mock and I'm not sure I want Locker at that spot. Honestly, Bowers falling out of the top 5? WTF? Kinda surprised he has Amukamara going over Patrick Peterson also.

Amukamara is more fluid than Peterson. He's got better hips.

With that said I would be perfectly fine with Peterson.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:
That's a pretty terrible mock and I'm not sure I want Locker at that spot. Honestly, Bowers falling out of the top 5? WTF? Kinda surprised he has Amukamara going over Patrick Peterson also.

Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Homo4Romo:

He's got good hips for his height and weight, but taller corners usually struggle with their hips.
I really don't see us picking Locker in the top 10 or Locker being in the top 10 at all. This past year will cause his stock to drop big time, and I guess I'm not the only one to think so.

There is too much talent there for him to fall out of the top 10. He has a million dollar arm and million dollar legs. Those guys aren't that common. Plus he was injured this year with a broken rib and a deep thigh bruise. Of course that effects your play. It has to be taken in that context. I think he will go top 10 but not top 5.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

There is too much talent there for him to fall out of the top 10. He has a million dollar arm and million dollar legs. Those guys aren't that common. Plus he was injured this year with a broken rib and a deep thigh bruise. Of course that effects your play. It has to be taken in that context. I think he will go top 10 but not top 5.

I can agree with that. When the combine comes around, his stock will be vastly improved.
I would puke if we picked alex 2.0.....I'm tired of hearing upside and potential...I'd rather trade the pick for Kolb...or trade up for luck...I hate winning these meaningless games...
Fairley at number 15? He's a top five pick. Poop can this mock.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Thoughts..

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

This is downright laughable.
I've heard Patrick Peterson being the top corner in this draft, but to have him fall and then Scott mention that it's due to him being a better safety in the pros, I don't buy it at all.
Locker was outplayed by Jeff Tuel (WSU) in the Apple Cup this past weekend. Locker is still a outstanding athlete and great character guy, but needs a lot of work. I was expecting him to make big strides in his 2nd season under Sarkisian.

He'll be a project for a good QB coach and OC. I am not sure the faithful have the patience given all the turmoil surround the QB position around here for the past 7 years.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I don't think Locker is a top 10 value, maybe not even top 15, but with so many teams in the league needing QBs it is easy to see how he could go to the 49ers. QBs always seem to get premium value but it might be just crazy next year.

Still a lot of water over the dam but I can't see how AZ doesn't take a QB, even though that guy would be a reach.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
I would puke if we picked alex 2.0.....I'm tired of hearing upside and potential...I'd rather trade the pick for Kolb...or trade up for luck...I hate winning these meaningless games...

for one thing kolb isnt proven
and when you draft people on potential you have to ease them in the role and have consistancy otherwise you will never reach your potential think about it...
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:

for one thing kolb isnt proven
and when you draft people on potential you have to ease them in the role and have consistancy otherwise you will never reach your potential think about it...
Given Vick's playing style and injury history, combined with Kolb's contract price, I just don't see Philly letting him unless it is a VERY sweet deal...for Philly. It would likely take two #1 picks to get him. Philly is in the driver's seat and they know it. They will demand a premium price.