There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Nfldraftcountdown.com Updated Mock Draft (12/3/10)

Thoughts..

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php
wow, Prince 2nd, Bowers 9th, Id hate missing out on Dareus, but im ok with Locker, if Harbaugh is coaching in 2011.
That's a pretty terrible mock and I'm not sure I want Locker at that spot. Honestly, Bowers falling out of the top 5? WTF? Kinda surprised he has Amukamara going over Patrick Peterson also.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
That's a pretty terrible mock and I'm not sure I want Locker at that spot. Honestly, Bowers falling out of the top 5? WTF? Kinda surprised he has Amukamara going over Patrick Peterson also.

exactly, plus I never buy Scott Wright from DCountdown.
I'd love to draft either CB, Prince Amukamara or Patrick Peterson. I'm not sure about taking Jake Locker that high?
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

exactly, plus I never buy Scott Wright from DCountdown.

Yeah his mock drafts and assessments are kind of terrible. I only use his site for the lists of players and stuff.
You could make an argument for Jake Locker and Cam Newton swapping spots. (Especially with the momentum that Cam is carrying right now.)
Originally posted by PTulini:
You could make an argument for Jake Locker and Cam Newton swapping spots. (Especially with the momentum that Cam is carrying right now.)

Yeah, I still don't like Cam but I might have him over Locker. My personal opinion is he ends up as Vince Young. Locker might develop well under a guy like Gruden or Harbaugh though. And I think that Cam would go before Mallett actually if it were a team like AZ drafting, but I dunno. They might actually take Mallett to get the ball to Fitz downfield.
There is no way Mallet is picked before Jake L... If we do pick in those spots I would hope for Ingram or Cam Newton. The QB from arkansas is not good.
How crazy would it be if Arizona got Mallett, we got Newton, and Seattle got Locker.

4 starting qbs with less than 2 years nfl experience in one division. That would be some s**t

[ Edited by teeohh on Dec 4, 2010 at 22:15:05 ]
The CBs seem too low here and I really don't see Carolina giving up on Clausen already. I personally like Mallet, and if both him and luck are taken, I would probably go CB in the first, or trade back for someone that may need Locker.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
wow, Prince 2nd, Bowers 9th, Id hate missing out on Dareus, but im ok with Locker, if Harbaugh is coaching in 2011.

I like that draft a lot. And Locker + Harbaugh would be a winning combination. Harbaugh coaches up everybody around him. And perhaps nobody is better at coaching up QB's. Like they said Locker has elite physical tools.
This site is notorious for poor draft predictions.

Is it just me or does Jake Locker's photo look like a Jail Booking Photo?
I would love to see Mallet on the Cards, but hate to see Clayborn go to the Hawks.

Oh yea, Locker... I don't hate the pick.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I really don't see us picking Locker in the top 10 or Locker being in the top 10 at all. This past year will cause his stock to drop big time, and I guess I'm not the only one to think so.