LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

Player you have a feeling will end up on the 9ers

I'd prefer a CB that can tackle. We don't seem to have anyone in our secondary who can do that on a regular basis.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
like 3 new qbs

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
I see us taking locker between #9 and #11.

I could really see that happening. And I really think that's where we will pick. Also I think it would be good.

Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Titus Young

That would be sick, you think we'll get him in the 2nd or the 3rd?

It would probably have to be the second, if he busts a 4.38 at the combine he will look pretty good to teams.

I really like Titus, but you're right, a blazing 40 could squeak him into the second. It's tough to say right now where anyone will go because there is a huge influx of underclassmen expected -- more so than has been in a while. We'll see.
Robert Quinn... idk why
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Locker suck though...

Totally agree withthis! Locker has the physical tools but I think his decision making is horrible and he is not that accurate of a passer. If Luck comes out we have to find a way to get him,even if it means trading our first next year and second this year.
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Locker suck though...

Totally agree withthis! Locker has the physical tools but I think his decision making is horrible and he is not that accurate of a passer. If Luck comes out we have to find a way to get him,even if it means trading our first next year and second this year.

He's playing with a broken rib and a deep thigh bruise. When healthy Locker is accurate.
Share 49ersWebzone