Draft order is based on FootballOutsiders.com's predictions for draft order:
1. CAR - QB Andrew Luck, Stanford. If Carolina doesn't take him, somebody elsewill trade up for him at this spot.
2. CIN - DL Marcell, Darius, Alabama. An Awful D-line, Cincy takes a very versatile player who can play anywhere on the line, in either a 4-3 or a 3-4.
3. BUF - CB Patrick Peterson, LSU. #3 need for Buffalo, but with Fitzpatrick playing well,Luck off the board, and a weak year for OTs, they go with BPA.
4. DET - CB Prince Amukamara, Nebraska. Biggest need for the team -- filled.
5. DAL - DL Nick Fairley, Auburn. #3 need, but the top two CBs are gone and its a weak yer for OL.
6. DEN - DE/OLB Robert Quinn, UNC. When Dumervil comeback in '11, Denver will have two elite pass-rushers for opponents to deal with. CB is their biggest need, but (again), everyone's off the board.
7. ARI - QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas. Biggest need. Strong-armed QB to stretch the field -- there's a reason they went after Derek Anderson, and Mallett is a similar type of player (but much better and accurate)
8. MIN - WR AJ Green, Georgia. Best Player available -- makes certain that Tarvaris Jackson has everything he needs to succeed.
9. CLE - DL Allen Bailey, Miami
10. SF - QB Jake Locker, Washington. He has more potential than any other QB in the Draft -- all he needs is a good coach...
[ Edited by nickbradley on Dec 3, 2010 at 12:22:55 ]