There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Name our Top Needs and Players You Like at those Positions

We need a shut down corner out of this draft. I'd like to see some scouting reports of potential picks of R1/R2 guys.
based off many big boards, I would take Amukamara in rd 1, Stanzi/Devlin, in rd 2, Moch in rd 3.

That would fill maybe our biggest 3 out of 4 needs, the other NT, then in rd 4, pick up Kendrick Ellis, Hampton.

In later rounds, John Clay at RB, Stanley Havili at FB, Robert Sands at S, maybe another CB like Marcus Gilchrist(Clemson).

And another OLB, and a Center, like O'Dowd

So, mock offseason.

1- Amukamara(CB)
2- STanzi/Devlin(QB)
3- Dontay Moch(OLB)
4- Kendrick Ellis(NT)
5- Kris O'Dowd(C)
5- Robert Sands(S)
6- John Clay(RB)
6- Gilchrist(CB)
7- Havili(FB)
7- CHris Owusu(WR)

then re-sign Lawson only of the big 3(Goldson and Franklin as the others), plus Troy SMith, Takeo Spikes, Tony Wragge and maybe Sims.

Hire Gruden or Harbaugh and we're set.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
based off many big boards, I would take Amukamara in rd 1, Stanzi/Devlin, in rd 2, Moch in rd 3.

That would fill maybe our biggest 3 out of 4 needs, the other NT, then in rd 4, pick up Kendrick Ellis, Hampton.

In later rounds, John Clay at RB, Stanley Havili at FB, Robert Sands at S, maybe another CB like Marcus Gilchrist(Clemson).

And another OLB, and a Center, like O'Dowd

So, mock offseason.

1- Amukamara(CB)
2- STanzi/Devlin(QB)
3- Dontay Moch(OLB)
4- Kendrick Ellis(NT)
5- Kris O'Dowd(C)
5- Robert Sands(S)
6- John Clay(RB)
6- Gilchrist(CB)
7- Havili(FB)
7- CHris Owusu(WR)

then re-sign Lawson only of the big 3(Goldson and Franklin as the others), plus Troy SMith, Takeo Spikes, Tony Wragge and maybe Sims.

Hire Gruden or Harbaugh and we're set.

Totally agree with you AB!

My Offseason dream is:
Fire singletary, keep Manusky as DC and hire Gruden (proven) or Harbaugh (could fail in NFL, but has good pedigree with father and brother)

Trade up and draft Luck if possible.... But it wont be, So we go with CB with 1st and grab Stanzi in the 2nd.

After that:
DE... Replacement for Justin Smith...fast with good motor
WR... I like titus young from Boise
FB... a bruiser
CB again
RB- speedster

Sign Lawson or Franklin...only one. Goldston had a rough year so we may get him at a reasonable term.

Let troy play until Stanzi is ready