There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Question of the Day

Question of the Day

If our only chance at Luck is trading away Gore, Willis, and VD...would you make that trade?

If Luck truly is on the level of an Elway I say why the hell not...I'd pull the trigger, would you?
champions**t
To many ifs in your post to give away pro bowl caliber talent.
as tempting as it is I say no, Willis, Gore and VD are more important IMO, or atleast as important as Luck would be.
I said no because then we have the same situation we had for Alex Smith when he was drafted. You would be surrounding Luck with absolutely no weapons offensively, and then on top of that you would be taking our defensive leader off the team.
lol

hellzzz noooo
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
I said no because then we have the same situation we had for Alex Smith when he was drafted. You would be surrounding Luck with absolutely no weapons offensively, and then on top of that you would be taking our defensive leader off the team.

Agreed, the best way to help a young QB succeed is have a good surrounding cast. Good OL, run game, defense.... of course it helps when you have competent coaches.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Agreed, the best way to help a young QB succeed is have a good surrounding cast. Good OL, run game, defense.... of course it helps when you have competent coaches.

ya we never know if alex wouldve made it but he was put in the worst situation possible we have to provide our new qb with a decent situation which we have grea RB talented o line #1 WR and a top 5 TE

only if we can do something about our incompitant coaches