LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

What happened to Mark Herzlich?

I remember this guy was supposed to be pretty good, then he had to sit out a season with cancer. I remember he was supposed to play this season. I haven't gotten to watch BC's games so anyone know if he's doing well or still playing? Wonder if we could get him later on in the draft if we go back to a 4-3(which we should, since we suck at the 3-4 and dont have the personnel for it).
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I remember this guy was supposed to be pretty good, then he had to sit out a season with cancer. I remember he was supposed to play this season. I haven't gotten to watch BC's games so anyone know if he's doing well or still playing? Wonder if we could get him later on in the draft if we go back to a 4-3(which we should, since we suck at the 3-4 and dont have the personnel for it).

He is playing again. I don't know how good he is doing but he will probably be available in the 4-5 round
Only watched one game of BC and this guy seemed like he got back where he left off. I'm sure he'll probably get selected in the 2nd round or 3rd round range.
He is playing. Playing pretty good. He needs time to get back to dominant but he is on track.
Share 49ersWebzone