There are 247 users in the forums

I'm torn guys

Originally posted by English:
A rerun of the Draft Bush Hysteria.

If you want to support the Cards, go do it. I don't believe in hoping my team will lose.

And by the way, no draft pick is a guaranteed performer in the NFL.

If Harbaugh becomes our coach, he would mold Locker into a better QB than he is now. He'd also do well if he drafted Stanzi in the 2nd. No need to panic over Mallett.
Originally posted by bracus:
Every year friends and me go to the Niners at Tards game. I know were really close record wise. And I do think a run right now is stupid because even if we were to make the playoffs, we'd be murdered 1st round. Now I know I'm gonna take a lot of s*** for this one, but do I want the Niners to lose?

Think about it. Luck will be gone to the Bills, which leaves Mallet and Locker. Locker is looking more and more like a dud. Now, we know the Tards need a QB worse than us. My worst fear is that we lose Mallet to the Tards because we finish with a better record and we get stuck with someone like Locker who has a better chance of failing in the NFL. Ever since we've started losing, I've thought that I wouldn't mind losing every game EXCEPT Raiders and Cards. But if we win it can cost us long-term, big time.

Who are tards?
Mallet sucks so let him go to the Cards.

/thread.
Every year friends and me go to the Niners at Tards game. I know were really close record wise. And I do think a run right now is stupid because even if we were to make the playoffs, we'd be murdered 1st round. Now I know I'm gonna take a lot of s*** for this one, but do I want the Niners to lose?

Think about it. Luck will be gone to the Bills, which leaves Mallet and Locker. Locker is looking more and more like a dud. Now, we know the Tards need a QB worse than us. My worst fear is that we lose Mallet to the Tards because we finish with a better record and we get stuck with someone like Locker who has a better chance of failing in the NFL. Ever since we've started losing, I've thought that I wouldn't mind losing every game EXCEPT Raiders and Cards. But if we win it can cost us long-term, big time.

Luck gone to the Bills? They are 2-8 we are 3-7, is it really a lock that the Bills will be drafting ahead of us? I believe a tie would give us better draft position due to our easier strength of schedule.

Luck to the Cards, who currently have better draft position than us would be a much bigger concern.

Also to the poster that said, "if you want to root for the Cards.." I get where you are coming from. Luck is no sure thing, no one is. But rooting for the 49ers to have better draft position isn't necessarily rooting against the 49ers. It's the belief that the team will win more games in the long term due to this draft position. Imagine if the Colts had won a little bit more prior to selecting Peyton Manning 1st overall. I think most Colts fans would agree that's its probably a good thing they lost as much as they did.

[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Nov 28, 2010 at 10:51:04 ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Luck gone to the Bills? They are 2-8 we are 3-7, is it really a lock that the Bills will be drafting ahead of us? I believe a tie would give us better draft position due to our easier strength of schedule.

Luck to the Cards, who currently have better draft position than us would be a much bigger concern.

Also to the poster that said, "if you want to root for the Cards.." I get where you are coming from. Luck is no sure thing, no one is. But rooting for the 49ers to have better draft position isn't necessarily rooting against the 49ers. It's the belief that the team will win more games in the long term due to this draft position. Imagine if the Colts had won a little bit more prior to selecting Peyton Manning 1st overall. I think most Colts fans would agree that's its probably a good thing they lost as much as they did.

Buffalo might not win more than 1 or 2 more games:

PIT
@MIN
CLE
@MIA
NE
@NYJ
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I hate my life for reading this

i'm tired of thinking like this

seems like we have this mindset every year...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You should have a proctologist check that out.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Nahh, Carolina will get Luck. Odds are we will pull out another win or two. No way the Panthers win 3 or 4 games
Share 49ersWebzone