LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

I'm torn guys

Every year friends and me go to the Niners at Tards game. I know were really close record wise. And I do think a run right now is stupid because even if we were to make the playoffs, we'd be murdered 1st round. Now I know I'm gonna take a lot of s*** for this one, but do I want the Niners to lose?

Think about it. Luck will be gone to the Bills, which leaves Mallet and Locker. Locker is looking more and more like a dud. Now, we know the Tards need a QB worse than us. My worst fear is that we lose Mallet to the Tards because we finish with a better record and we get stuck with someone like Locker who has a better chance of failing in the NFL. Ever since we've started losing, I've thought that I wouldn't mind losing every game EXCEPT Raiders and Cards. But if we win it can cost us long-term, big time.
Originally posted by bracus:
Every year friends and me go to the Niners at Tards game. I know were really close record wise. And I do think a run right now is stupid because even if we were to make the playoffs, we'd be murdered 1st round. Now I know I'm gonna take a lot of s*** for this one, but do I want the Niners to lose?

Think about it. Luck will be gone to the Bills, which leaves Mallet and Locker. Locker is looking more and more like a dud. Now, we know the Tards need a QB worse than us. My worst fear is that we lose Mallet to the Tards because we finish with a better record and we get stuck with someone like Locker who has a better chance of failing in the NFL. Ever since we've started losing, I've thought that I wouldn't mind losing every game EXCEPT Raiders and Cards. But if we win it can cost us long-term, big time.

I don't think you have to worry about us winning
maybe if we hire Harbaugh and finish 4-12 he will trade away next year's 1st round pick and reunite with Luck
  • Chico
  • Veteran
I just don't like the idea of drafting a QB in the first round anymore after what happened to Alex. I'd rather go the FA route or pick someone up in the 3rd round. If we get a good coach and a good QB coach, i think they can groom a QB instead of taking a big chance on a 1st rounder. Alex has put us back another 3-4 years!
Can somebody just merge all these threads where people want to talk about how they want to start rooting for us to lose and re-title it "I want us to lose Mega-Thread"?
goatse
Even though i hate to say this Go CARDINALS. We need to lose out. It will be better for us.
I hate my life for reading this
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I hate my life for reading this

Originally posted by Mike8016:
Even though i hate to say this Go CARDINALS. We need to lose out. It will be better for us.

Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by Mike8016:

It sucks and I won't be able to root for AZ, but he's right. This could be the difference between us getting a franchise QB or not, or another superstar, and Sing getting fired.
you don't need to root for the cards, we're not going to win
You should have a proctologist check that out.
A rerun of the Draft Bush Hysteria.

If you want to support the Cards, go do it. I don't believe in hoping my team will lose.

And by the way, no draft pick is a guaranteed performer in the NFL.
Share 49ersWebzone