There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WR ranks?

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I just see Baldwin as a dynamic WR, and as for Floyd, maybe Im a Homer, being a ND fan.

I do like Blackmon, but I just dont see him over Baldwin and Floyd.

just my feeling.

obviously I'm not as high on Baldwin as most folks, I don't know if he's fully motivated, at times he seems like he's not trying his best, he's definitely got the size and skills to be very good (dynamic as you call him) but I wonder if he can really put it together

and my only issue with Floyd is injury concerns, otherwise I really don't have a preference who is 3/4 on my board between him and Blackmon

[ Edited by vrabbit on Nov 25, 2010 at 11:28:25 ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I just see Baldwin as a dynamic WR, and as for Floyd, maybe Im a Homer, being a ND fan.

just my feeling.

obviously I'm not as high on Baldwin as most folks, I don't know if he's fully motivated, at times he seems like he's not trying his best, he's definitely got the size and skills to be very good (dynamic as you call him) but I wonder if he can really put it together

and my only issue with Floyd is injury concerns, otherwise I really don't have a preference who is 3/4 on my board between him and Blackmon

yeah, I hear ya on both, Blackmon is more consistent, but the fact that Bald and Floyd have so much ppotential, probablly puts them higher.

But I would not be at all surprised if JB is a mid 1st rd pick this april.

And dont be surprised if he rises and I have him higher I love Blackmon.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

just my feeling.

yeah, I hear ya on both, Blackmon is more consistent, but the fact that Bald and Floyd have so much ppotential, probablly puts them higher.

But I would not be at all surprised if JB is a mid 1st rd pick this april.

And dont be surprised if he rises and I have him higher I love Blackmon.

that's pretty much what's been happening in my view, Blackmon has been rising and rising with each passing week because he has simply been unstoppable all season long, RIDICULOUS numbers