LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2011 mock draft- November 16th Version

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Getting Prince would be tremendous for our team. For our sake, I hope Troy Smith continues to excel, so much so that we don't have to draft a QB early. That opens up the opportunity to address other serious holes early on, and then look at guys like Kaepernick and Stanzi in the middle rounds.

Something like this would be a fine turnout:

1. Prince Amukamara-CB-Nebraska
2. Jeremy Beal-DE/OLB-Oklahoma
3. Ahmad Black-S-Florida
4. John Moffitt-OG-Wisconsin
4. Ricky Stanzi-QB-Iowa
5. James Brewer-OT-Indiana
6. Brian Duncan-OLB-Texas Tech
6. Anthony Gray-NT-Southern Miss
7. Mike Mohamed-ILB-California
7. James Rodgers-WR-Oregon State

But we've still got a long way to go. Who knows what these players' values will be in a few months.

mohamed in the 7th

I agree with you though, it would be nice if Smith could show enough to be that guy. CB and OLB are going to be big needs. If Smith doesn't work out and we end up needing those 3 positions I think the team could be even worse next year. Getting Prince would be amazing.
if they fell OTC, id take that draft in a heart beat.
I want Mallett or a trade up for Luck. I like T.Smith but I've seen this story where the guy plays decent for half a year or a few games then DCs figure him out and it saves the coach's job before the last 3-4 years. 07 Hill, 08 JTO starts out well then starts tossing picks left and right and Hill steps in agan, 09 Hill stalls and Alex came in and didn't do great but did ok, then he sucks in 2010 and now we're going with Troy Smith. I want a franchise QB like a Luck or Mallett please. We can pick up complimentary positions in other rounds.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Offer Jon Gruden a Kings Ransom, bring in a WCO staff (hopefully Gary Kubiak gets fired in Houston and can become the OC/Assistant HC) , give Philly a 2nd this year and maybe a 4th in 2012 for Kolb. Draft Patrick Peterson or Amukamara in the 1st round.

Teh EPIC WINZZ!!
Share 49ersWebzone