There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tyrod Taylor

Week in & week out he just reminds me of Mike Vick in college, especially with his speed & he could throw too. Opinions please on the Virginia Tech Hokie!!!..
Originally posted by Quitugua:
Week in & week out he just reminds me of Mike Vick in college, especially with his speed & he could throw too. Opinions please on the Virginia Tech Hokie!!!..

he will go undrafted
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Quitugua:

he will go undrafted
I CANT STAND HIM f**k NO. Thats just my opninion though but he will get eatin alive in the NFL. Hes a poor mans Pat White not Mike Vick.
HELL MOTHERF**KING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe at wide out...
I just wanted to say that I think Tyrod Taylor would be worth a 6th, maybe 5th round draft pick. He showed huge improvement this year. 23TDs vs. 4 picks. I see all the VT games and he plays smart, unlike previous years. He is a very good runner; not M.Vick good but way way above average. He is one of the best QBs I have ever seen for throwing while on the run. Has a real passion for the game, and a very slick mexican mustache lol.

It would take a year or two on the bench, but he could develop into a very good backup or even a possible starter. His main limitation is his size... he just isn't that big or tall. But everything else you want is there.
hes a lot better than people give him credit for
another "what do y'all think" thread huh?
Late round pick. Reminds me a lot of Troy Smith. He runs well, but won't blow by defenders at the pro level. Does not have Vick speed. Short (6'1) with good arm strength. Does not have pinpoint accuracy. I bet he starts an NFL game at some point. I don't bet he has much success though. Worth a roster spot as a reserve.

Watching the Orange Bowl...Tyrod Taylor just made a spectacular play most of you will have seen or heard about by the time you read this....Found a good read, a ringing endorsement from Jaworski....so, where do you see this guy going? should we take him with a 2nd or a 3rd? I know some people will dismiss him because of his height or the spread system, but that could make him more affordable...
Originally posted by 49erWill:
I knew it lol

Ditto.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I knew it lol

Ditto.

That's cause you both have ESP....or you've got ESPN and you were daydreaming about Luck until you saw what I saw and had the same thought I had.
bump
Originally posted by Surly-Z:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I knew it lol

Ditto.

That's cause you both have ESP....or you've got ESPN and you were daydreaming about Luck until you saw what I saw and had the same thought I had.

It means on the WZ we jump on any QB that shows any kind of flash.

That being said, I like Taylor. But I doubt he's even drafted as high as Troy Smith was (5th round) unless he has a monster game in the 2nd half. Only thing is Taylor won't be ready to be THE guy by 2012 (I give a QB a pass on the first year). If we're going for an athletic QB, get the best one out there (Cam Newton). If not, go for the most polished, NFL ready passer that will be available without overdrafting too much, and that guy is not Tyrod Taylor. If he does well at the combine, he could end up being a first day pick, but right now, I see a faster Troy Smith.

[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Jan 3, 2011 at 19:04:29 ]