LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 382 users in the forums

Todd McShay Mock Draft on ESPN

If the draft was today, he had us taking CB Patrick Peterson #4 overall. And had Locker going #10 to Minnesota.
I'm down with that.
Trade our 2nd for Kolb, bring in Gruden, and we're looking pretty good.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by binary2nd:

I rather keep our 2nd, draft Stanzi and bring in Murlarkey. Sorry, Gruden is not my first choice like everyone else around here.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

I rather keep our 2nd, draft Stanzi and bring in Murlarkey. Sorry, Gruden is not my first choice like everyone else around here.

He isn't mine either. I'll take Jim Harbaugh, please.

And who would be the starter at QB? We have a small window of opportunity, we need to bring in a vet that can start and be at least solid right away.

I LIKE, I LIKE..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

And who would be the starter at QB? We have a small window of opportunity, we need to bring in a vet that can start and be at least solid right away.

Well Troy Smith is putting on a good showing, and Pennington will be available. We could always go Matt Hasselbeck as a stop-gap QB for maybe half the season.

Well Troy Smith is putting on a good showing, and Pennington will be available. We could always go Matt Hasselbeck as a stop-gap QB for maybe half the season.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Can you come up with something better than that please?
[ Edited by binary2nd on Nov 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM ]

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just did, no one said you have to agree with it. But would much rather take my chances and groom Stanzi, than take one with Kolb. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be mad if we traded for Kolb either, but I like Pennington's experience in the playoffs. And as for Hasselbeck, hes battled back from injuries, bad O-line play and bad coaching, who knows he could fair better with a change of scenery, especially if we went back to the WCO.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

He isn't mine either. I'll take Jim Harbaugh, please.

This...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just did, no one said you have to agree with it. But would much rather take my chances and groom Stanzi, than take one with Kolb. But to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be mad if we traded for Kolb either, but I like Pennington's experience in the playoffs. And as for Hasselbeck, hes battled back from injuries, bad O-line play and bad coaching, who knows he could fair better with a change of scenery, especially if we went back to the WCO.

But we know that kolb can play in this league. I think that Chad would just be a waste of a pickup. Plus he know the WCO. which wil fit this team perfectly.
mock drafts this early are soo retarded and pointless

And.... at the end of all of that we STILL won't have a QB.
Share 49ersWebzone