LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

The Ryan Mallett Bandwagon

I stand by my assessment on Mallet. Watch him play, the talent is there. No one (other than the coaches and GM's interviewing these young men) can tell how a kid will rub someone.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
where is crabtree and all the other mallet homers
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
where is crabtree and all the other mallet homers

i remember when so many of them wanted to take them at 7
  • S2000
  • Veteran
He is going to do great in New England. This is the best case scenario for him. Perfect scenario.
Originally posted by S2000:
He is going to do great in New England. This is the best case scenario for him. Perfect scenario.

i disagree he isnt smart enough and doesnt fit the billichick bill

agreed
AdamSchefter

One front office execcutive said last week that Ryan Mallett was the top-rated quarterback on the Patriots draft board.
  • S2000
  • Veteran

If they can make it work for Matt Cassell, Mallett has a good shot if he keeps his act clean.

If they can make it work for Matt Cassell, Mallett has a good shot if he keeps his act clean.
i agree with this if he sticks to it pays attention in "class" he will be great
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

and you would be wrong. I'm not very high on him but this is the 2nd best place to go learn and be successful if your a QB (first being to work under Harbaugh)

Originally posted by Jcool:

and you would be wrong. I'm not very high on him but this is the 2nd best place to go learn and be successful if your a QB (first being to work under Harbaugh)

i mean he can do well if he pays attention and everything

however he lacks the smarts andwork ethic to play in a patriots offense if he pays attention and works hard he can be great
the hoodie gets better and better
Kaepernick looks good but not as ready as Mallett oh well ready to rock with Kaepernick
10000/4000 yards
in 6 years he will be the best qb from this draft
Share 49ersWebzone