There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Ryan Mallett Bandwagon

• mayo49
  • Veteran
They say he has character issues, but if they only got him for public intoxiation, you got to be crazy not to draft this kid top 10. Great arm, leadership.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 9, 2010 at 1:11 PM ]
I wanted to be on his bandwagon but between the Alabama game and the Auburn game, big question mark. I dont see any leadership skills either. Huge arm, but Is he Joe Flacco? Or is he Derek Anderson?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jojomellon:
I wanted to be on his bandwagon but between the Alabama game and the Auburn game, big question mark. I dont see any leadership skills either. Huge arm, but Is he Joe Flacco? Or is he Derek Anderson?

Beggers can't be choosey
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 9, 2010 at 2:01 PM ]
I don't like him I don't see the leadership skills u see in him and he does bad against ranked teams

Hr does have a good arm though
Originally posted by mayo49:

Beggers can't be choosey

_______

In this draft for a QB?! You can absolutely be choosey.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Beggers can't be choosey

_______

In this draft for a QB?! You can absolutely be choosey.

What I'm trying to say is any of these QB's are better than what we got. The point is to take one of them.
He is over 6'5". You know the curse of the taller than 6'5" QB right?
Dude makes some really bonehead throws.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Luck, Stanzi, Mallet, whatever gimme one of these guys.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Luck, Stanzi, Locker, whatever gimme one of these guys.
f**k malletT
As of now, my QB board goes like this:

Luck
Locker
Stanzi
Mallett
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by communist:
f**k malletT

Wow F''''' Mallet huh, tell me what did that guy do to you???

As of right now, I'd take him over Locker. I feel he'd adjust quicker to the Pro's faster than Locker would. Luck and Mallet are the only ones I'd take in the 1st.
f**k malletT

As of right now, I'd take him over Locker. I feel he'd adjust quicker to the Pro's faster than Locker would. Luck and Mallet are the only ones I'd take in the 1st.
mallett hasn't adjusted his brain to college football yet...show me some stable games and we can discuss once more.
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
I like Troy Smith and Nate Davis more than him.
f**k malletT

mallett hasn't adjusted his brain to college football yet...show me some stable games and we can discuss once more.

Mallett's a f**kin beast dude. You see him own South Carolina minus his top 2 WRs. The guy is legit, he's what the Arkansas team is pretty much built around. He can play for us anyday.