There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Christian Ponder Bandwagon

Originally posted by JDog:
All aboard toot toot, I am on the Ponder train. He had another good outing today, I saw nothing out of the rest.

I really hope we can get him. Obviously not in the first round, but I'd pull the trigger on our 2nd round pick.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
I can't even come in a Christian Ponder thread to get away from this A-hole? WTF is this forum coming to?!?!?!?!

There's no escaping fakers ahaha

[ Edited by binary2nd on Jan 29, 2011 at 19:03:14 ]
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Please stop the bomb throwing or everyone involved will be warned, right or wrong.

Kolohe just fired off the warning shot.
That 2nd TD pass Ponder threw was pretty damn good!
I like the idea of Harbaugh mentoring this guy. I think he could be a good WCO QB.

I'm on the bandwagon.
I'm really torn between Ponder and Stanzi.

Ponder may have a slight edge with the smarts. Stanzi may have a slight edge in arm strength. Combine and pro days should be interesting.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Ponder may have a slight edge with the smarts. Stanzi may have a slight edge in arm strength. Combine and pro days should be interesting.

Of course Balke could pass on both and take Andy Dalton in the 4th round.
  • mike
  • Veteran

Harder to make someone smart than it is to strengthen their arms.

I think I'm on the ponder train :)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Who said anything about the 5th or 6th rd? I didn't...I think he goes in the 2nd. That's where we should grab him...only knock on the guy is his health. He looks like a natural for the WCO...I wouldn't risk passing on him in 2nd rd. We take either Miller or Amukamara in 1st, then Ponder in 2nd. That's a great start to the draft...

Agreed.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Who said anything about the 5th or 6th rd? I didn't...I think he goes in the 2nd. That's where we should grab him...only knock on the guy is his health. He looks like a natural for the WCO...I wouldn't risk passing on him in 2nd rd. We take either Miller or Amukamara in 1st, then Ponder in 2nd. That's a great start to the draft...

Agreed.

Yeah, but if Buffalo or Arizona don't go Qb in the 1st, they'll most likely go Qb in the 2nd and it's just our luck that they'll be picking ahead of us.

[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 30, 2011 at 06:26:18 ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

Agreed.

Yeah, but if Buffalo or Arizona don't go Qb in the 1st, they will most likely be going Qb in the 2nd and it's just our luck that they'll be picking aheadl of us.

Yeah, that would suck.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:

Agreed.

Yeah, but if Buffalo or Arizona don't go Qb in the 1st, they will most likely be going Qb in the 2nd and it's just our luck that they'll be picking aheadl of us.

Yeah, that would suck.

Yeah, it would.
im on the bandwagon

Of course Balke could pass on both and take Andy Dalton in the 4th round.

I like Dalton but I think we will take Ponder over the three of them.