LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

The Ricky Stanzi Bandwagon

• mike
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
I set this bandwagon on cruise and jumped off after the second.

He will do well behind Cassel. Give him some time and we will see how he does.

Good luck Ricky!

It's a good thing his only expectations are to become a decent backup qb.

We'll see though.

[ Edited by mike on May 1, 2011 at 13:02:51 ]
Sorry dude. I know some guys really wanted em.

You never know, you could be hearing his name one day. hah!
He looked fantastic vs the rams. He was slinging the ball with precision. We should have drafted him.
  • mod
  • Veteran
still on the wagon, never left
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
He looked fantastic vs the rams. He was slinging the ball with precision. We should have drafted him.

agreed
look up the youtube video of Ricky Stanzi talking about his 'american pride'. He's a first-class bigot and as much as the Niners are my life, I vowed to stop watching football if we drafted him and he became our QB.
But when it comes to on -the field significance of all this (if you aren't big on political/intellectual matters like myself--and theres nothing wrong with that), I'd venture to guess the bigotry and callousness he displays in the interview will carry over into his ability to lead men and, ultimately, realize his own true potential. Good quarterbacks are leaders, and he seems to be the farthest thing from inspiring. it's the kind of thing that shows itself when s**t hits the fan.

although..if he thought Iowa was too liberal for him, it definitely woulda been a little humorous to see him react to SF culture.

If you can't tell I'm hella bugged by ricky stanzi, f**k that guy. Would love to meet him one day.
[ Edited by BayAreaNinersFan on Aug 28, 2011 at 2:32 AM ]
Originally posted by BayAreaNinersFan:
look up the youtube video of Ricky Stanzi talking about his 'american pride'. He's a first-class bigot and as much as the Niners are my life, I vowed to stop watching football if we drafted him and he became our QB.
But when it comes to on -the field significance of all this (if you aren't big on political/intellectual matters like myself--and theres nothing wrong with that), I'd venture to guess the bigotry and callousness he displays in the interview will carry over into his ability to lead men and, ultimately, realize his own true potential. Good quarterbacks are leaders, and he seems to be the farthest thing from inspiring. it's the kind of thing that shows itself when s**t hits the fan.

although..if he thought Iowa was too liberal for him, it definitely woulda been a little humorous to see him react to SF culture.

If you can't tell I'm hella bugged by ricky stanzi, f**k that guy. Would love to meet him one day.

Lol mad.

He's not a murderer or rapist and he completes passes, he should be a 49er.
  • mod
  • Veteran

you only showed your bigotry with this statement... good job.

bay area hypocrisy, I love it.

Yep, the only bigot here is BayAreaNinersFan. Watched some of his youtube videos. Saw nothing offensive.
(if you aren't big on political/intellectual matters like myself--and theres nothing wrong with that)

Lol at ricky stanzi's bigotry as intellectual matters
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You can't be freaking serious!!!!

This guy gets standing ovations at the Chiefs Preseason games, the fans love him. And he continues to improve each game, it baffles me that Harbaugh and Baalke past him up for (LOL) Kaepernick. So far Stanzi and McElroy are looking 10x's the QB then what Kaepernick has shown.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

We can trade for him next off-season
Originally posted by Kolohe:

You can't be freaking serious!!!!

This guy gets standing ovations at the Chiefs Preseason games, the fans love him. And he continues to improve each game, it baffles me that Harbaugh and Baalke past him up for (LOL) Kaepernick. So far Stanzi and McElroy are looking 10x's the QB then what Kaepernick has shown.

agreed
Share 49ersWebzone