LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

The Ricky Stanzi Bandwagon

I'm on this bandwagon, it's final. I'm okay with either Newton as well, but Stanzi allows us to possibly land a shutdown corner with the 7th pick.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I'm on this bandwagon, it's final. I'm okay with either Newton as well, but Stanzi allows us to possibly land a shutdown corner with the 7th pick.

plus harbaugh would make him a baller
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by YungAce:

plus harbaugh would make him a baller

Actually I still like Locker too but yeah, I'd rather stick with the bolded
Free beer on the wagon!!!

Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Watch his feet, Arms good. Pumps just to be funny. And watch the end of the highlights, 4th and GOAL!! We Have a winner!!!!

Why waste a 2nd rd pick when you can have this future back up in the 5th or 6th?

What I'll take him in the 3rd or 4th his feet alone scream west coast. Arms fine has great touch. Runs the pro style, and isn't a mental case with dui, and taking money from schools! And i think jim will find himself a qb he is willing to work with, because lets face it he has to get the right guy for his system!

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 8, 2011 at 20:18:43 ]
Originally posted by DANADA:

Joe montana, and Tom brady come to mind when you talk about a guy who couldn't throw a deep ball!!!! Enter jerry rice, bam deep ball. Enter moss, deep ball! It's just as much the wr as the qb!
I have been trying to figure out who he reminds me of, and then it came to me. Tony Romo. He plays a lot like Romo. their throws and the way they move look very similar. That would deffinetly work in the Harbaugh west coast offense.
Originally posted by nevadalove9ers2:
I have been trying to figure out who he reminds me of, and then it came to me. Tony Romo. He plays a lot like Romo. their throws and the way they move look very similar. That would deffinetly work in the Harbaugh west coast offense.

You must have never seen Ken Dorsey Exact same player in every way.

no
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

You couldn't be more wrong.

reminds me more of aaron rodgers than brady
Is it weird that if I think he draws comparisons to Kyle Orton? lol
I was hating on Stanzi before but after seeing a few highlights I wouldnt mind drafting him in the 2nd or 3rd round and spending our 1st rounder on a CB cause as of right now im not sold on any 1st round qb prospects I was liking Gabbert but after seeing a few highlights of him he is clearly too suspect.

my question is we need a nfl ready qb now will Stanzi be able to fill in those shoes?if not we better sign a proven vet until Stanzi is ready, that is assuming that he gets drafted by us
[ Edited by AJ_Larrea954 on Jan 10, 2011 at 7:49 PM ]
I've been on this bandwagen for a while now.

Adding a shutdown CB with the #7 and getting Stanzi in the 2nd would be huge for this team for the future.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I've been on this bandwagen for a while now.

Adding a shutdown CB with the #7 and getting Stanzi in the 2nd would be huge for this team for the future.

he's a reach that high
Share 49ersWebzone