There are 272 users in the forums

Great Blue North Report 2011 Mock Draft

Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Dino:
anyone but Jake Locker please
mallett over locker? serious?

none of the first eound qb excoet luck are worth a first round pick we need a secondary in the draft im on the prince or peterson bandwagon now
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

none of the first eound qb excoet luck are worth a first round pick we need a secondary in the draft im on the prince or peterson bandwagon now

really PRINCE! Then will have 2 Nate Clements on the team. Did you see the game? That dude is spinning around like a dog chasing his tail while the ball is in the air.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
I don't think Locker is the answer either. Locker, to me, is Tebow-lite. No thanks. I just don't think he's got the technique or mental makeup of a starting-caliber NFL QB.

Mallett....for some reason he reminds me a bit of Phillip Rivers.

It's always funny to me to see mock drafts this early.

That what I said and he also has the same cocky competitive atittude.
Not a chance...............
luck or peterson
one of worst mock drafts i have ever seen...Nick Foles at #8 overall
Interesting that Tennessee would take Malcom Floyd... I didn't know you could draft players that were already on NFL rosters.
We need help in our secondary almost as much as we need a qb. I think going CB with our first rounder is a strong possibility and maybe going after a qb in round 2. Nick Foles anyone?
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
We need help in our secondary almost as much as we need a qb. I think going CB with our first rounder is a strong possibility and maybe going after a qb in round 2. Nick Foles anyone?

Arizona runs the spread though, so upon further review, or unless he stays for his SR year and fixes his mechanics, no thank you.
Originally posted by titan:

really PRINCE! Then will have 2 Nate Clements on the team. Did you see the game? That dude is spinning around like a dog chasing his tail while the ball is in the air.
has prince sth bad in common with clements or did i just get u wrong??

Horrible mock. Mallett and Foles in the top 10?!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Prince Amukamara!!!!! He looks like the real deal man!!!! Peterson would help in the return game as well, but i like Prince!!!
Maybe its just me. By what does every mock draft have the Bills taking a QB everytime?

I mean Ryan Fitzpatrick has been suprisingly well and is still fairly young I mean he didnt play well in the last couple years but seems to have kinda hit a changing point.

Right now he has 977 yards, 11 TD's, 4 int's, and a QB RATING OF 102.2 in 4 games 2 being the Ravens and Jets. Id take that over half the QBs in the league right now.

All im saying is give the guy just a pinch of credit. If he continues to play well the remainder of the season. I can see the Bills looking at other options.

Locker over Mallett by far. Mallett belongs in the 3rd round. He's in interception waiting to happen.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Locker over Mallett by far. Mallett belongs in the 3rd round. He's in interception waiting to happen.

You are out of your mind! You put Locker against Mallet's competition he may not make a completion. He may not even be in the draft! He may end up in arena football.
Share 49ersWebzone