Not a member? Register Now!

Great Blue North Report 2011 Mock Draft

• mayo49
  • Veteran
www.gbnreport.com/2011projection.html

[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 23, 2010 at 15:02:37 ]
  • kush
  • Veteran

Please no Mallet, he doesn't belong in the first round not to mention the top 5! It seems this mock is way to concerned with hype. Pouncey is not going in the first...and Nick Foles
  • titan
  • Veteran
I would be glad to have him. He seen way better competition than some QB's ahead of him. he may throw some int's but no one has abetter long ball accuracy than him.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
I would be glad to have him. He seen way better competition than some QB's ahead of him. he may throw some int's but no one has abetter long ball accuracy than him.

He needs way to much pocket to step into his throws and once he starts moving around his accuracy drops through the floor.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SourdoughDan:

He needs way to much pocket to step into his throws and once he starts moving around his accuracy drops through the floor.

He needs a better RT and Gurds so he has time to throw. He is getting murdered and still manage to throw for hundreds of yards.
  • kush
  • Veteran

He needs a better RT and Gurds so he has time to throw. He is getting murdered and still manage to throw for hundreds of yards.

Just look at how their offense played when he was injured. They didn't miss a beat, if anything they looked better.
  • titan
  • Veteran
They didn't miss a beat because Wilson is also a capable player who is been with the team.
There is no way Carolina takes Locker after taking Clausen early last year so at least he will fall. Cleveland is going to end up better than us, so no worries there either.

Please no Mallet, he doesn't belong in the first round not to mention the top 5! It seems this mock is way to concerned with hype. Pouncey is not going in the first...and Nick Foles
oh, is it a dream or do we really conform on a thing, namely the hype about mallett.

von miller in the top-half of the first-round? could be happen in the last draft but not in the upcoming so far.

[ Edited by communist on Oct 24, 2010 at 16:48:02 ]
I don't think Locker is the answer either. Locker, to me, is Tebow-lite. No thanks. I just don't think he's got the technique or mental makeup of a starting-caliber NFL QB.

Mallett....for some reason he reminds me a bit of Phillip Rivers.

It's always funny to me to see mock drafts this early.
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
I don't think Locker is the answer either. Locker, to me, is Tebow-lite. No thanks. I just don't think he's got the technique or mental makeup of a starting-caliber NFL QB.

Mallett....for some reason he reminds me a bit of Phillip Rivers.

It's always funny to me to see mock drafts this early.
had rivers the same problems with consistency and decision-making in his college career?
anyone but Jake Locker please
Originally posted by Dino:
anyone but Jake Locker please
mallett over locker? serious?