LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

Patrick Peterson LSU

Originally posted by gold49er2183:
I want the niners to draft him so bad. He is the best player in the draft IMO. but I would be happy with him or a dominant D linemen

my wish list
1. peterson
2 .daerus
3. prince
4 quinn
5 von miller

assuming fairly and bowers are gone
Really can't see him falling to 7. CB's are in high demand with this becoming a passing league. Just last year Joe Haden was supposed to fall to our pick but Cleveland reached and scooped him up a few picks ahead of us.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
I want the niners to draft him so bad. He is the best player in the draft IMO. but I would be happy with him or a dominant D linemen

my wish list
1. peterson
2 .daerus
3. prince
4 quinn
5 von miller

assuming fairly and bowers are gone

Wow you really narrowed it down dude
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Really can't see him falling to 7. CB's are in high demand with this becoming a passing league. Just last year Joe Haden was supposed to fall to our pick but Cleveland reached and scooped him up a few picks ahead of us.

what if gabbert has a great combine etc, and since everyone is on newton's cock those 2 get drafted? maybe he falls like crabtree. too bad the raiders aren't picking infront of us.
Originally posted by wailers15:

what if gabbert has a great combine etc, and since everyone is on newton's cock those 2 get drafted? maybe he falls like crabtree. too bad the raiders aren't picking infront of us.

It's a possibility, hope for it, don't expect it.

and we are at 7 this year, its DESTINY

I want PP7!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

my wish list
1. peterson
2 .dareus
3. quinn
4 green
5 amukamara

Fixed!
To be honest. THis dude just makes plays. Go to you tube, and look at his tapes. He's a ballhawk. Prince, just get's beat all the time and it looks like he was out of position a lot...

I would not have amakamura that high. I wouldn't even take him in the first round.

Jimmy smith looked better than prince. Patrick Peterson though, he's a legit Revis, Bailey clone.

I think he'll be the next great cornerback to come in and solidify his spot in the league in no time.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
To be honest. THis dude just makes plays. Go to you tube, and look at his tapes. He's a ballhawk. Prince, just get's beat all the time and it looks like he was out of position a lot...

I would not have amakamura that high. I wouldn't even take him in the first round.

Jimmy smith looked better than prince. Patrick Peterson though, he's a legit Revis, Bailey clone.

I think he'll be the next great cornerback to come in and solidify his spot in the league in no time.

peterson is a shutdown corner

prince is a playmaker meaning he will get INT but he will get beat sometimes still hes a good corner

I would LOVE to get Peterson but he will prob already be gone by the seventh pick. I have heard he is the SAFEST pick in this years draft, kind of like Eric Berry of last year but better.
If Peterson is gone, I go Quinn or Miller in the first and hope Aaron Williams is available in the 2nd if he falls which probably won't happen, or Ras-I Dowling in the 3rd. Both are physical in coverage and in run coverage.
mattbarrows

Mike Mayock on LSU CB Patrick Peterson: "Ultimately he might be best served as a safety."
Originally posted by stonecold590:
I would LOVE to get Peterson but he will prob already be gone by the seventh pick. I have heard he is the SAFEST pick in this years draft, kind of like Eric Berry of last year but better.

He's better then Eric Berry? Where did you hear that?
Share 49ersWebzone