There are 201 users in the forums

Patrick Peterson LSU

Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
With Locker and Mallet looking very "meh" Luck probably not gonna come out this year. I think we can go with Peterson in the 1st round and then try and get Stanzi in the 2nd?

i can live with that
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
With Locker and Mallet looking very "meh" Luck probably not gonna come out this year. I think we can go with Peterson in the 1st round and then try and get Stanzi in the 2nd?

i can live with that

same here, we'll have a high 2nd rd pick so we can pretty much be assured stanzi
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
hes a top 5 pick
prince will be a top 15 pick

if we reach the playoffs were gonna need a good CB
do u trade up or take aaron williams or someone else

Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? i dont wanna sound like Jim Mora But PlAYOFFS? You Play to Win the Game and we only have 2 of those......
from what I here.the guy is a beast,I wouldnt be to upset if we picked him up but we MUST bring in a QB
picking around the 5th slot he looks like a very real possibility, then take Duenta Williams in the second and that secondary is looking sharp.
Originally posted by YorkHater:
hes a top 5 pick
prince will be a top 15 pick

if we reach the playoffs were gonna need a good CB
do u trade up or take aaron williams or someone else

Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? i dont wanna sound like Jim Mora But PlAYOFFS? You Play to Win the Game and we only have 2 of those......

i posted that when we were 0-1

Originally posted by eastbay49er:
Top 3 pick
Originally posted by SF69ers:

i like his style
Originally posted by SF69ers:

i like his style

Very physical and I like the swagger he brings to the field.

Patrick Peterson. Combines the beastly play of Patrick Willis with the burst and agility of Adrian Peterson.

We need him. Now.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
picking around the 5th slot he looks like a very real possibility, then take Duenta Williams in the second and that secondary is looking sharp.

With Smith starting we we're definitely staring at top 7 pick. But with Troy Smith starting I just have a gut feeling we're going to win more games.

Look at our last 8 games and the only tough games are at Green Bay and at San Diego.
[ Edited by Hopper on Nov 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

With Smith starting we we're definitely staring at top 7 pick. But with Troy Smith starting I just have a gut feeling we're going to win more games.

Look at our last 8 games and the only tough games are at Green Bay and at San Diego.

That's what I was thinking too, but with our conservative mindset on offense, every game is a tough game.
umm yea this guy will be a dallas cowboy :/
We need a playmaker at Cb. Shawntae and Nate have been ok, but if we are going to return to the playoffs and a Super Bowl someday we need better than ok.
Share 49ersWebzone