LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Justin Blackmon - NOW a Heisman Candidate

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Niner fans (especially the NT kind of fans) will dismiss him as a potential pick just cuz he's from Ok. State. The memories of Rashaun Woods still linger.

Fugg that, Blackmon is a tough son of a b***h, not a soft little queer like Woods was/is. I actually think hes better than Dez Bryant. Would I be mad if we drafted Blackmon.....hellllllll no!!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Niner fans (especially the NT kind of fans) will dismiss him as a potential pick just cuz he's from Ok. State. The memories of Rashaun Woods still linger.

Fugg that, Blackmon is a tough son of a b***h, not a soft little queer like Woods was/is. I actually think hes better than Dez Bryant. Would I be mad if we drafted Blackmon.....hellllllll no!!!!

This. Much more physical and just as explosive as Bryant, IMO. The guy is an absolute playmaker. The only thing that worries me are some diva tendencies on the field.
I am i the only one that thinks we have to make a trade to get this man in the draft! he is a beast at WR, best wide out in years to come out IMO.
my favorite player in the draft, but there's no way we can get him. if you thought getting crabtree a few years ago was far-fetched...

i guess we can just declare this the justin blackmon bandwagon

that's me in the orange polo

jk
want
I'm on the wagon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no chance guys
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
i guess we can just declare this the justin blackmon bandwagon

that's me in the orange polo

jk

LMAO -- in that exact moment this photo captured that kids utter mancrush on Blackmon, look at that smile! Trading up for the presumably 2nd-5th to grab Blackmon from even the 25th pick would cost said pick and probably our 2nd, 3rrd and 4th for this year alone plus a pick next year. Perfect example is the Falcon's absolute sellout for Julio Jones.

» First-round pick (No. 27):
Traded to Chiefs
» Second-round pick (No. 59):
Greg Little
» Fourth-round pick (No. 124):
Owen Marecic
» 2012 first-round pick
» 2012 fourth-round pick

All of that for 21 slots in the draft order. I'm sorry but if we don't even know if Alex, Colin or someone else will be the QB of this team in 3 years I don't want to set us back 3 plus years and 5+ picks just to select another college phenom wideout who is completely boom or bust. Bottom line is that if we we're going to go all in Blackmon we might as well try and go after Luck at point.
[ Edited by sfout on Nov 25, 2011 at 9:27 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
no chance guys

I agree, this guy will be picked right next to Andrew Luck. Much rather have this guy for the cheaper price:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/147591-justin-blackmon-now-heisman-candidate/
Share 49ersWebzone