Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jake Locker...Alex Smith 2.0?

2nd best qb in the draft does a lot with a talentless team
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:

This.

You want to know the f**king consensus ? How about you use the f**king search function find the other threads and read them. Hell you started one of them (Luck vs Locker).

INSERT A f**kING FACE PALM HERE!
Originally posted by KRS-1:

This.

You want to know the f**king consensus ? How about you use the f**king search function find the other threads and read them. Hell you started one of them (Luck vs Locker).

Seriously.

I've seen 12 threads in the first two pages in this room that covers Luck or has anything to do with Luck, and the OP created six of them.

Plus, there's a QB Watch thread, a Jake Locker v. Luck thread, a Jake Locker = A. Smith 2.0 thread. Jeezus, we don't need all these damn threads where we all end up repeating ourselves over and over again.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:

This.

Seriously.

I've seen 12 threads in the first two pages in this room that covers Luck or has anything to do with Luck, and the OP created six of them.

Plus, there's a QB Watch thread, a Jake Locker v. Luck thread, a Jake Locker = A. Smith 2.0 thread. Jeezus, we don't need all these damn threads where we all end up repeating ourselves over and over again.

and to the merging mod!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by spizzy:
First off, there is no physical comparison. Alex was 210 soaking wet when he came out, Locker is a Tebow-esque 230. He's huge.

Arm Strength= Locker by far
Accuracy= Smith
Athleticism= Locker by far

Locker is in his 2nd year under a pro-style. Smith came out with 3 years in an Urban Meyer spread option offense.

There's nothing to compare

This. Except accuracy where I would say Locker is good. Alex can be good and can be inconsistent with accuracy.

Alex is pretty accurate right now, I doubt Locker will ever reach this level.

lol wut?

i think what he means (and i agree with him) is that alex is extremely accurate on those mid range and deep throws(unfortuantly we barely run those routes) and when he has time in pocket

however he is inconcistant with his short to mid rabge throws which is what singeltary tells our offense to do all day