LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Who would you pick?

If you had a choice at either of one of these (2) WR's in the 2011 NFL Draft, who would you choose between South Carolina Gamecocks Alshon Jeffery or Miami Hurricanes Leonard Hankerson?

[ Edited by Quitugua on Oct 10, 2010 at 04:02:27 ]
Jeffery.

Amazing hands. I'm not sure how fast he is in terms of running the 40 but he plays with good speed and at 6-4, 235 lbs even if he doesn't have elite speed to seperate from pro corners his size alone creates a mismatch.
Alshon Jeffery is the best WR I've seen in all of college football. But he's a Sophmore I believe. So it would be at least one year if he comes out early and 2 years if he graduates before he comes out. But he is a beast. By far the best WR I've seen. Big, strong, fast and outstanding hands and concentration. I expect him to be a Pro Bowl level player in the pros. And this is as a Sophmore...
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alshon Jeffery is the best WR I've seen in all of college football. But he's a Sophmore I believe. So it would be at least one year if he comes out early and 2 years if he graduates before he comes out. But he is a beast. By far the best WR I've seen. Big, strong, fast and outstanding hands and concentration. I expect him to be a Pro Bowl level player in the pros. And this is as a Sophmore...

im sorry but AJ Green is VERY clearly the best WR in college ball right now..all people talk about is the impact he will have on the NFL..
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

im sorry but AJ Green is VERY clearly the best WR in college ball right now..all people talk about is the impact he will have on the NFL..

this
Hankerson

Then again I'm a Miami fan. But seriously I think both will be solid.

Jeffrey has great spectacular catch ability.
Hankerson just gets open.

Would love either but its all about the U.
Share 49ersWebzone