LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Enough is Enough QB 2011 draft is a MUST!

Andrew Luck is to me the best qb comming outta the draft in years. Alex Smith is don in San Francisco and probably in the NFL lets move on people are you with me ANDREW LUCK ?
If we're going to get Luck we'll need at least a top 5 pick and with our schedule letting up in the next few weeks I dont see that happening.

I love Luck but unless we trade I think he's grabbed before we pick.
i no its kinda sad huh o'well maby he will drop you really never noe all we can do is hope
Originally posted by 49erman723:
Andrew Luck is to me the best qb comming outta the draft in years. Alex Smith is don in San Francisco and probably in the NFL lets move on people are you with me ANDREW LUCK ?

i've always liked luck, but noticed vs oregon that he doesnt throw the long pass very well..the ball hung up in the air quite a bit....
locker kind of fell out of the race, with his bad nebraska game, but he was throwing darts vs usc

with either qb, youre looking at a rebuilding project to get the young qb ready to play
what's with the fu*ked up grammar these days?
How come is doesnt go in the QB watch thread?
Ricky Stanzi mother f**kers!!!!!!!!!!!!

He reminds me of the next Tom Brady
Pretty obvious that we will go draft a QB regardless of what happens.
Draft two please
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
Draft two please

Agreed. If we can't get Luck, Mallet or Locker in the 1st. Then we need to go Ricky Stanzi or Pat Devlin in the 2nd or 3rd. Next we look to the late rounds and maybe take a chance on your boy Kevin Riley in the 5th-7th rounds along with Greg McElroy.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Draft two please

Agreed. If we can't get Luck, Mallet or Locker in the 1st. Then we need to go Ricky Stanzi or Pat Devlin in the 2nd or 3rd. Next we look to the late rounds and maybe take a chance on your boy Kevin Riley in the 5th-7th rounds along with Greg McElroy.

yes/maybe/yes/yes/maybe/NO/yes
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

I'm starting to think Stanzi is going to be an awesome pick up. I'd still prefer to have Luck but I don't think he is coming out.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

i like him too
Share 49ersWebzone