LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Your vote for Top QB in 2011 (for the 49ers)

If we end up picking up a veteran QB. I think we should draft this guy and let him sit for a while

we should go back to the WCO offense and pick up matty hasselbeck

draft Luck, Mallet, Locker or whoever....doesnt really matter
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WestCoast:

Yes we should, but in order for that to happen Michael Johnson needs would need to pull a Hostler. That would be my dream if we signed Hasselbeck and drafted one QB on the first day 1st or 2nd round and another on the second day, perhaps a 6th or 7th rounder.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yes we should, but in order for that to happen Michael Johnson needs would need to pull a Hostler. That would be my dream if we signed Hasselbeck and drafted one QB on the first day 1st or 2nd round and another on the second day, perhaps a 6th or 7th rounder.

is hasslebeck gonna be a FA?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

is hasslebeck gonna be a FA?

Yup supposedly in 2011.

Tons of options indeed, would love to snag Pat Devlin in the 4th-5th round, that kid could be the next Tom Brady.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
If we end up picking up a veteran QB. I think we should draft this guy and let him sit for a while

Stanzi? He's pretty average until his team is down, then he does his best Joe Montana impersonation. I think using a later pick on him would be a great idea
What a sorry team we have.
We need Luck to change our luck!
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 3, 2010 at 1:55 PM ]

Luck is probably not going to declare, so we should go with Cutler 2.0/ LOCKER!!!
When did Luck say he wanted to stay? Before this season?

He's the #1 rated prospect, I'm sure he will change his mind once he realizes that. He can get his degree anytime.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Question #1: Which is the most accurate?

Question #2: Which has the quickest release?

Luck
Luck or maybe Locker
Originally posted by Go49erss:
Luck is probably not going to declare, so we should go with Cutler 2.0/ LOCKER!!!

Cutler? Is that a good or bad thing, I'm confused how are they comparable? Serious question
Share 49ersWebzone