There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Prospect Watch List for Week 4

• titan
  • Veteran
Awesome game, Alabama just had a better overall team.
'ingram is a god among men out there he is so ready for the nfl
  • titan
  • Veteran
^^^^reminds me of Emmit Smith.
i want Akeem Ayers on my team.
Agree. He looked great today. Could he be had in the 2nd round? Probably not.
Although I'm still watching the games, I just haven't had time to throw together threads lately, and may not be able to until mid-to-late October. But the impressions I have so far are:

* DE/OLB Akeem Ayers is a monstrous talent. Incredibly explosive off the ball -- had a terrific day against Texas today.

* CB Patrick Peterson has the look of a top 5-10 pick. Blanket cover corner with blinding speed and lethal kick return ability.

* DE/OLB Ryan Kerrigan continues to make a name for himself, leading the nation in TFL.

Oh, and I suppose I should mention.. I've been quite impressed with Andrew Luck. Shows good poise in the pocket, while displaying a fine ability to evade defenders and make a play when the pocket breaks down.

Also, I'm continually less and less impressed with Ryan Mallet. He doesn't look ready to make the NFL jump, and should stay in school another year. He's just not there yet.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 25, 2010 at 8:55 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Game over. Mallett, 357 yds. passing., 1 td, 3 int's. Didn't look good when the game was on the line. Luck>Mallett>Ponder>Locker.

Mallet goes to the back of the line behind Locker. Great Arm no doubt, but Mallet will be an INT magnet in the NFL with his horrid decision making.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Andrew Luck needs to find his way to SF. He already said a couple of times that he would stay for his Senior year.

Which would be good cause of the extra experience for him.
I WANT PATRICK PETERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I WANT PATRICK PETERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes going to be a top 5 pick hes just too good
Watched the Boise St vs Oregon St game and really came away impressed with a few of the Broncos. Their offensive leaders impressed me:

Top Performers

Passing: K. Moore (BSU) - 288 YDS, 3 TD

Rushing: D. Martin (BSU) - 19 CAR, 138 YDS

Receiving: T. Young (BSU) - 5 REC, 136 YDS, 1 TD
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Game over. Mallett, 357 yds. passing., 1 td, 3 int's. Didn't look good when the game was on the line. Luck>Mallett>Ponder>Locker.

Mallet goes to the back of the line behind Locker. Great Arm no doubt, but Mallet will be an INT magnet in the NFL with his horrid decision making.

You really think Luck will have a better success than Mallet if he was to play Alabama?
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by Hopper:

You really think Luck will have a better success than Mallet if he was to play Alabama?

i wanna see luck against a good D he hasnt played one yet