1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford- Clearly to me, becoming the best QB in this class, Locker has struggled.
Last Month: 2nd
2. A.J. Green, WR, Georgia- Despite 4-game suspension, he is the best WR in the class, and maybe best overall athlete in the draft class.
Last Month: 3rd
3. Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin- Still best Tackle in this draft class.
Last Month: 4th
4. Robert Quinn, 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB, North Carolina- Despite being out due to
investigation, his freakish talent has him at 4th.
Last Month: 5th
5. Jake Locker, QB, Washington- He played terribly at home vs. Nebraska. He couldn't find any consitency. Thus he moves down 4 spots.
Last Month: 1st
6. Ryan Mallet, QB, Arkansas- Slowly moving up the boards, might be the 2nd best QB by draft time rolls around.
Last Month: 6th
7. Marcel Dareus, 3-4 DE/4-3 DT, Alabama- Still even thru the investigation, he is clearly the best 3-4 DE in this class, and a freakish athlete.
Last Month: 7th
8. Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama- Finally returned, and looked like the heismann winner. Has great runs of over 40 yards in the 1st half. Clear cut top back and a top 10 pick.
Last Month: 10th
9. Julio Jones, WR, Alabama- Our 2nd best WR in the class, and a great talent, made a great one handed catch a week ago, and will be the 2nd WR taken off the board.
Last Month: 9th
10. Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State- 4th best QB in a talented and deep QB class. Has the mobility and great instincts.
Last Month: 11th
11. Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska- Will continue to rise as draft aproaches. And a freakish athlete with great cornerback skills, but does bite and goes for the pick a bit too much.
Last Month: 13th
12. Marvin Austin, 3-4 DE/4-3 DT, North Carolina- Due to investigation he falls and may continue his falling.
Last Month: 8th
13. Cameron Heyward, 3-4 DE/4-3 DT, Ohio State- definate top 15 pick, and has had a great 2010 so far, thus moving him up the boards.
Last Month: 18th
14. Adrian Clayborn, 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB, Iowa- Freak athlete, has a great motor and is always in on the play, top 15 pick.
Last Month: 19th
15. Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia- Love him, gonna be a great Corner in the NFL.
Last Month: 14th
16. Rahim Moore, S, UCLA- Only falls due to so many players having great 2010 seasons, and at S he likely won't be picked as high as Eric Berry was.
Last Month: 12th
17. Ryan Kerrigan, 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB, Purdue- Probably our highest riser, he has showed in the 2010 season, that he is a pass rusher, and is suited In my opinion in a 3-4 Defense at OLB.
Last Month: 34th
18. Jonathan Baldwin, WR, Pittsburgh- Great hands, and makes the tough catches, top 20 pick.
Last Month: 16th
19. Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU- Has had a tremendous 2010 so far, high riser and will only rise further up.
Last Month: 27th
20. Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College- It is amazing how last year so many OT's were taken in round 1, but in this class, I only see a few round 1 talents, and Castonzo is one of them.
Last Month: 22nd
21. Ryan Williams, RB, Virginia Tech- Mainly cause of his teams play in 2010, they lost to James Madison and Boise State. But still a dynamic runner, and a 1st-round talent.
Last Month: 17th
22. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame- Riser, awesome ball instincts, gets the big plays when needed.
Last Month: 33rd
23. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame- May have fallen a bit, but not to worry, TE's don't usually go high. Unless your Vernon Davis and run a freakish 40 time at the combine.
Last Month: 15th
24. Jerell Powe, NT, Ole Miss.- Fast riser, will be a 1st rounder, has the weight and frame to be a destructive force inside at NT.
Last Month: 37th
25. Allen Bailey- 3-4 DE/4-3 DT, Miami(Fla.)- Clear cut, he is a pass rusher, and a great one, will only rise as draft rolls around.
Last Month: 28th
26. DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson- Riser, I love McDaniel, has all the tools to be a great Safety.
Last Month: 23rd
27. Jared Crick, 3-4 DE/4-3 DT, Nebraska- Even if he isn't the best, he still is a force In my opinion. And is a 1st rounder.
Last Month: 30th
28. Terrance Tolliver, WR, LSU- Good WR, with good hands and ball instincts.
Last Month: 29th
29. Mike Pouncey, C, Florida- Has had a rocky start to the season, and thus is falling down the boards. Might be best suited at Guard.
Last Month: 20th
30. Pat Devlin, QB, Delaware- My sleeper, could eventually be the next Joe Flacco.
Last Month: 31st
31. Akeem Ayers, OLB, UCLA- Clear cut, he is a beast of a pass rusher, and a 1st round talent.
Last Month: 36th
32. Stefan Wisniewski, C, Penn State- Gonna be the best Center to me come draft 2011.
Last Month: 32nd
33. Greg Romeus, 4-3 DE/3-4 OLB, Pittsburgh- Falls, due to his size and lack of productive season.
Last Month: 25th
34. Deunta Williams, S, North Carolina- Suspended, and that hurts his stock, when Moore and McDaniel look better.
Last Month: 24th
35. Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina- Stays put here, but could rise, I like Carter, but he needs to improve and keep clean.
Last Month: 35th
36. Stephen Paea, 4-3 DT, Oregon State- Moves up, because he is a force in the middle for Oregon State. A definate early 2nd rounder, and maybe a late 1st by april 2011.
Last Month: 38th
37. Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida- Clearly a top 5 corner in the nation to me. And would be a steal in the 2nd round.
Last Month: 45th
38. Aaron Williams, CB, Texas- Fast riser. Clearly a great cornerback, and he isn't alone in the Texas backfield, with fellow CB Curtis Brown.
Last Month: 46th
39. Don'Ta Hightower, ILB, Alabama- Only falls, because of so many rising players, likely to rise up by draft time, as he is to me, the best ILB in the draft class.
Last Month: 21st
40. Marcus Cannon, OT, TCU- Falls again due to so many high risers, plus not sure he is meant for Tackle or Guard at the next level.
Last Month: 26th
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Sep 22, 2010 at 20:14:25 ]