There are 167 users in the forums

AB's Prospect Watch for NCAA Week Three

#12 Arkansas @ Georgia (12:00 EST/Sept. 18)

Arkansas

QB Ryan Mallet
TE D.J. Williams

Georgia

RB Caleb King

Georgia Tech @ North Carolina (12:00 EST/Sept. 18/ESPN3.com)

Georgie Tech

RB Anthony Allen

North Carolina

TE Zach Pianalto
OLB Bruce Carter
ILB Quan Sturvidant

#8 Nebraska @ Washington (3:30 EST/Sept. 18/ABC)

Nebraska

RB Roy Helu
3-4 DE/4-3 DT Jared Crick
CB Prince Amukamara

Washington

QB Jake Locker

#10 Florida @ Tennessee (3:30 EST/Sept. 18)

Florida

QB John Brantley
C Mike Pouncey
4-3 DT Lawrence Marsh
CB Janoris Jenkins
S Ahmad Black
S Will Hill

Tennessee

TE Luke Stocker

Notre Dame @ Michigan State (8:00 EST/Sept. 18/ABC)

Notre Dame

RB Armando Allen
WR Michael Floyd
TE Kyle Rudolph
NT Ian Williams
ILB Brian Smith

Michigan State

ILB Greg Jones

#23 Houston @ UCLA (10:30 EST/Sept. 18)

Houston

QB Case Keenum

UCLA

OLB Akeem Ayers
S Rahim Moore
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
#12 Arkansas @ Georgia (12:00 EST/Sept. 18)

Arkansas

QB Ryan Mallet
TE D.J. Williams

Georgia

RB Caleb King

Georgia Tech @ North Carolina (12:00 EST/Sept. 18/ESPN3.com)

Georgie Tech

RB Anthony Allen

North Carolina

TE Zach Pianalto
OLB Bruce Carter
ILB Quan Sturvidant

#8 Nebraska @ Washington (3:30 EST/Sept. 18/ABC)

Nebraska

RB Roy Helu
3-4 DE/4-3 DT Jared Crick
CB Prince Amukamara

Washington

QB Jake Locker

#10 Florida @ Tennessee (3:30 EST/Sept. 18)

Florida

QB John Brantley
C Mike Pouncey
4-3 DT Lawrence Marsh
CB Janoris Jenkins
S Ahmad Black
S Will Hill

Tennessee

TE Luke Stocker

Notre Dame @ Michigan State (8:00 EST/Sept. 18/ABC)

Notre Dame

RB Armando Allen
WR Michael Floyd
TE Kyle Rudolph
NT Ian Williams
ILB Brian Smith

Michigan State

ILB Greg Jones

#23 Houston @ UCLA (10:30 EST/Sept. 18)

Houston

QB Case Keenum

UCLA

OLB Akeem Ayers
S Rahim Moore

Looking forward to Nebraska vs. Washington. Interested on seeing Crick as potential 3-4 DE and providing some depth possibly with Niners and I really like Prince. Thanks for the info
wowsa, Another TD for Nebraska, 41-21 now, with PAT pending.

Has Locker looked terrible as ive heard, Ive been out all day.

He did not play well at all and most of his glorious moments was when he was rushing. He got out performed by the rookie QB Martinez big time; nevertheless, Locker does show he has talent, extremely raw IMO. In the first series Locker under threw a pass into double coverage for an interception. Throughout the game, several of his passes were not on the mark. He did roll out for a nice pass with touch to a wide open WR for a TD, but it was because the CB Prince bit on the play a la Nate Clements.

I was looking at this game for 3 prospective prospects the Niners could potentially look at. Simply looking at this season thus far, Locker has talent, but I think he would benefit sitting behind an NFL vet. CB Prince did not perform well in this game either, but I have no doubt he is going to be a decent CB in the NFL. I really wanted to look over DT Crick, but he was non existent in this game. I don't think he could be a 3-4 DE and I was hoping to see a motor type (J. Smith Jr.) guy for some depth, but it's apparent to me that last year Suh made Crick look like a beast. Helu really impressed me and I think he will succeed in the next level.
I love Amukamara, and Locker dissapointed me, he is supposely the top pick in april but now i dont buy it.

And Helu looked really good.

Originally posted by LoboLtnLvr49er:

He did not play well at all and most of his glorious moments was when he was rushing. He got out performed by the rookie QB Martinez big time; nevertheless, Locker does show he has talent, extremely raw IMO. In the first series Locker under threw a pass into double coverage for an interception. Throughout the game, several of his passes were not on the mark. He did roll out for a nice pass with touch to a wide open WR for a TD, but it was because the CB Prince bit on the play a la Nate Clements.

I was looking at this game for 3 prospective prospects the Niners could potentially look at. Simply looking at this season thus far, Locker has talent, but I think he would benefit sitting behind an NFL vet. CB Prince did not perform well in this game either, but I have no doubt he is going to be a decent CB in the NFL. I really wanted to look over DT Crick, but he was non existent in this game. I don't think he could be a 3-4 DE and I was hoping to see a motor type (J. Smith Jr.) guy for some depth, but it's apparent to me that last year Suh made Crick look like a beast. Helu really impressed me and I think he will succeed in the next level.
Helu did look good, and Crick looked like he did his job just not flashy.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

unfortunately I didnt get to see a bunch of the game i was out, but overall how did the Cornhuskers Defense look.

I love Crick and Amukamara, and that Dennard, CB kid looked good on the INT.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

unfortunately I didnt get to see a bunch of the game i was out, but overall how did the Cornhuskers Defense look.

I love Crick and Amukamara, and that Dennard, CB kid looked good on the INT.

Amukamara looks like he did not have his best game but you can still tell he is a really good player. Yea, Dennard and really all the Husker DB's looked good, that is a nice defense.
Share 49ersWebzone