There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

DraftCountdown.com's 2011 Mock Draft- (09/04/10)

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Is there a QB in the upcoming draft who could run a WCO?

Locker Luck Ponder.
I watched Lockers game this week and I gotta tell you he reminds me of a stocky Alex Smith.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
I watched Lockers game this week and I gotta tell you he reminds me of a stocky Alex Smith.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yah, I don't know what people really see in him, hes very Urban Meyer like QB. I could careless that he runs a 4.3, I want a QB who uses his weapons around him. I'd take Pat Devlin and Kevin Riley over him to be honest. And if it came down between Luck and Locker, I would pray to god the organization made the right choice, that one is a no-brainer IMO.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yah, I don't know what people really see in him, hes very Urban Meyer like QB. I could careless that he runs a 4.3, I want a QB who uses his weapons around him. I'd take Pat Devlin and Kevin Riley over him to be honest. And if it came down between Luck and Locker, I would pray to god the organization made the right choice, that one is a no-brainer IMO.

Wow, I didn't know that. I've haven't seen him play yet, but I thought he was a legit prospect.

[ Edited by mayo63 on Sep 16, 2010 at 15:55:07 ]
Locker also kind of reminds me of Tebow without all the intangibles but with a better throwing motion.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by asakkings:
Locker also kind of reminds me of Tebow without all the intangibles but with a better throwing motion.

Exactly......Urban Meyer QB.
If we need a QB, and we can find a way to get him, I'm a fan of Andrew Luck.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo63:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Wow, I didn't know that. I've haven't seen him play yet, but I thought he was a legit prospect.

Oh no, hes a legit prospect, only, IMO not my kind of QB. From what I've seen, he'll make one or two reads and then take off running. Hes got a nice arm with a decent enough release, runs a 4.3 (or may be just a rumor), hes got quick feet and pretty much all the tools to be successful in the NFL. But again, not my type of QB, hes pretty much how asakkings described him, Tim Tebow without all the intangibles and with a better throwing motion.