There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Positions you want to see drafted next year

Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Mark Ingram is the best at Rb from Alama...

R.I.P. Alama

hahaha!! did u watch him the college championship last year? i think, you are not! meh...
wtf

why are u laughing at me?
he's laughing at the llama buzz lol. i like ingram but i think we should draft a cornerback
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Stud rushing OLB.
Originally posted by mayo63:
Stud rushing OLB.

Outside of CB and NT, I would agree!

I like this kid, Ryan Kerrigan. Seems to be a great candidate for a 3-4 OLB even though he plays DE now at Purdue.

Does anyone have anything on that kid?
I am gonna say this name once, Greg Romeus, DE/OLB Pitt, he will be a stud at the next level.

I also like Von Miller.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I am gonna say this name once, Greg Romeus, DE/OLB Pitt, he will be a stud at the next level.

I also like Von Miller.

Like both those guys, AB. Have you heard of Kerrigan? Trying to find more info on the dude.
1. CB
2. OLB
3. WR
4. NT/DE
5. OL
6. ILB
7. NT/DE
cb, de/nt and a stud pass rusher
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
he's laughing at the llama buzz lol. i like ingram but i think we should draft a cornerback

Yeah,, he is nerd for laughin like act a clown!! ... I understand that most of ppl need to draft a CB and OLB is need Rush Pass?.. Be honest.. I think, The 49ers have strong for defense and looks good a solider to play cuz we have looks fine our CBs played a solider and also, Mays will help for us build a defense blitz better than Roman.. If Gore didn't have enough to give for us offense scores then Should draft Mark Ingram. I love him cuz he is short and power to run like heavy.. I am kinda so intrigue to him compared to Smith Emmith #22 Cowboys..

Yeah,, he is nerd for laughin like act a clown!! ... I understand that most of ppl need to draft a CB and OLB is need Rush Pass?.. Be honest.. I think, The 49ers have strong for defense and looks good a solider to play cuz we have looks fine our CBs played a solider and also, Mays will help for us build a defense blitz better than Roman.. If Gore didn't have enough to give for us offense scores then Should draft Mark Ingram. I love him cuz he is short and power to run like heavy.. I am kinda so intrigue to him compared to Smith Emmith #22 Cowboys..

I love Ingram too but he's a top 5 talent and we will be picking 32nd in this next draft!
CB and NT
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
CB and NT

I have to agree with this...not necessarily in that order, but those two positions should be the priority.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
CB and NT

I have to agree with this...not necessarily in that order, but those two positions should be the priority.

RJF is doing fine, I'd like to see him play a bit more in the regular season though
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
CB and NT

RJF is doing fine, I'd like to see him play a bit more in the regular season though

Yah, not ready to say we found our NT just yet...not to mention, it's critical to have a stud backup (with a bigger body) at that critical position even if RJF does well. I definitely like his potential, but we're paper thin there in '11, so getting a talented NT is key either way (IMO).
Originally posted by eastbay49er:

I love Ingram too but he's a top 5 talent and we will be picking 32nd in this next draft!

If He is fall down 8 to 10th then We must trade up for draft Ingram 8 to 10th next 2011 and gave up for 1st round 2012 and 3 round next year 2013.. Ingram is very value for much. We must steal him and help for us to get a playoff then later two years 2012 will be championship for better us.. I think, we will be picking 21 to 26th in this next draft..