Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by jreff22:
Bout time we got some new draft info
Told you I was working on it.
As far as my focus for the 49ers, I think this upcoming year (some positions depending on performance), we'll need to take a strong look at Center, Receiver, Guard (based on Rachal's play), Corner, Nose Tackle and Pass-rusher.
The players I'm keying in on are:
1. NT Powe - Even if Franklin signs, we could use insurance in case of injury or a sudden decrease in production.
2. C Pouncey - Heitmann is a good player, but we should plan for the future. Pouncey can play guard as well.
3. CB Amukamura - Hands down the #1 CB in my mind at this point.
4. OLB V. Miller - Fierce speed rusher. Could add bulk, but still one of the best off the edge.
5. WR Greg Little - In the Hakeem Nicks mold, but may be even faster.
6. G Ijalana - Big man who can move, would keep our line massive but still athletic.
7. DE Clayborn - Just makes rapid jumps in improvement every year, set to be a monster.
Say we are drafting from 20-25ish who do you have projected in that range that we could use?
That's almost impossible to predict at this point, with the season not having even started yet. But, the safest bet to be in that range right now would probably be a guy like Pouncey and maybe Von Miller if his size pushes him down.
I know its hard to predict but I figured Pouncey would be safe in that range. Which guys do you think with a good season would be the top 10ish guys that would take a miracle to get...in other words who is just a cock tease?
Are we talking Seniors or all eligible players?
well if you have thoughts on both please share