There are 246 users in the forums

Supplemental Draft 2010 Prospect: DT Joshua Price-Brent

Given our drastic need for depth, I bet we take a flyer on him.

Franklin--Starter (Franchise Tag hasn't even participated in any offseason camps)
RJF--DE turned NT at only 310 with no NT experience
ICE--DE turned NT with only limited experience, not his bag of tea.

This is not good folks! I am sure we will be heavily interested in him.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I would rather use a 4th since we have 2 4ths and 2 7ths in 2011, on Harvey Unga, BYU RB.

Could he be any worse than Coffee and Robinson?

For another RB? No, I don't see it. We already have Gore, Coffee, and now Dixon. We don't need Unga.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninertico:
Given our drastic need for depth, I bet we take a flyer on him.

Franklin--Starter (Franchise Tag hasn't even participated in any offseason camps)
RJF--DE turned NT at only 310 with no NT experience
ICE--DE turned NT with only limited experience, not his bag of tea.

This is not good folks! I am sure we will be heavily interested in him.

Why is this not good?? For the right price, I'd love to add more beef to our D-line. In no way am I sold on RJF or Sopoaga as our eventual replacements at Nose if Franklin isn't re-sign or gets injured.
when is this draft
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
when is this draft

July 15th.
i don't see any reason to be looking at a rb
Gil Brandt

says the 49ers were one of four teams to send their personnel director to watch Illinois defensive tackle Joshua Brent-Price work out in preparation for the supplemental draft July 15. Brandt: "Despite the humid conditions, Price-Brent had what was described as a very good work out. Price-Brent measured in at 6-foot-1 3/4 and 321 pounds. He ran the 40-yard dash twice, each time clocking in at 5.38 seconds. He did 22 reps on the bench press to go with a 29-inch vertical jump. He had an 8-foot, 10-inch broad jump, a 7.71-second three-cone drill and a 4.74-second short shuttle."
Share 49ersWebzone