There are 179 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 Draft Picks Signing Status

Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by PTulini:
Jay_Glazer: Breaking news: Rams agree w bradford on 6 year deal worth 86 million including 50 million guaranteed

Adam_Schefter: Filed to ESPN: Rams reached agreement w/ Sam Bradford on a six-year, $78 million deal with $86 mil max value that includes $50 million gtd. anteed!

holy crap, 50M GUARANTEED is enormous.

And for a guy who has had 2 injuries to his shoulder.

Amen brother
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Bryan Bulaga has signed. It will interesting to compare the career paths of him and Davis (considering there were "rumors" that Bulaga was the 9ers guy at #13).

That makes no sense if he was there guy then why would they trade up for Davis instead of just waiting @ 13 for Bulaga. On top of that if he was their guy why not trade up to 11 to get him. I wouldn't believe whereever you heard that from.

There has to be some truth to the rumor (even if it was a smoke screen) because Bulaga seemed pretty butt hurt that the Niners didn't pick him when he thought they would.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jay_Glazer: Breaking news: Rams agree w bradford on 6 year deal worth 86 million including 50 million guaranteed

Adam_Schefter: Filed to ESPN: Rams reached agreement w/ Sam Bradford on a six-year, $78 million deal with $86 mil max value that includes $50 million gtd. anteed!

Amen brother

That just pisses me off....

Not because I'm a hater, but it's such a slap in the face to guys that have actually done something in the NFL. No rookie should get anywhere near that kind of money. I would much rather see that divided to the league Minumum guys.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Amen brother

Not because I'm a hater, but it's such a slap in the face to guys that have actually done something in the NFL. No rookie should get anywhere near that kind of money. I would much rather see that divided to the league Minumum guys.

Don't be piss Lambs are wasting their money with two restructured shoulder.
So what's the deal with Spiller?
Originally posted by nothing03:

Amen brother

All these bulls**t deals trickle down to our bottom line eventually...
Originally posted by nothing03:

Amen brother

All these bulls**t deals trickle down to our bottom line eventually...

i hope this maddness will stop with the next CBA contract