LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

FoxSports.com: Peter Schrager's 2011 NFL Mock Draft

Quote:
Pick #23 San Francisco 49ers: Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh

The 49ers return to the playoffs for the first time since the Jeff Garcia/T.O. era by winning a watered-down NFC West. Though they host the Giants in the opening round, San Francisco is dispatched in a close one. Romeus would have been a first-round pick had he entered the draft in 2010. He’s scooped up by San Francisco at No. 23 in 2011

LINK HERE

[ Edited by PTulini on May 2, 2010 at 20:57:43 ]
Originally posted by PTulini:
Quote:

The 49ers return to the playoffs for the first time since the Jeff Garcia/T.O. era by winning a watered-down NFC West. Though they host the Giants in the opening round, San Francisco is dispatched in a close one. Romeus would have been a first-round pick had he entered the draft in 2010. He’s scooped up by San Francisco at No. 23 in 2011

LINK HERE

We better not lose to the Giants, I hope we knock the snot out of Manning.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Andrew Luck at #17, we better trade up!!!!
Quote:

LINK HERE

Does anyone know if there are high hopes for the 2011 draft class?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kunged:
Quote:

LINK HERE

Does anyone know if there are high hopes for the 2011 draft class?

Apparently its gonna be an awesome QB class. So if Smith stinks it up. We can go get a good new QB
  • cupcheck
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kolohe:

If we make the play offs, as the scenario suggests, why would they spend the 1st round pick on a QB.?
I have seen Romeus projected to go as high as #2 next year. BTW, Anthony Davis pretty much dominated him when Pitt played Rutgers.
I heard that this is the best QB class since Rivers/Eli/Ben

Also Andrew Luck (though I've only done a little bit of research on him) is said to be one of the top prospects since Peyton Manning
Before the start of last years season 2009, based on 2008, alot of people thought this was going to be a good class for QBs, after the 2009 season that assessment changed. they are saying this season is going to be good/great class... I think you'll just have to wait and see if that is true and make that assessment after the season is all but done.

I can wait for that as I want to enjoy the possibilities of this coming season.
Apparently North Carolina is going to be AMAZING next year!?!

Never heard of him.
Originally posted by Gelder:

Also Andrew Luck (though I've only done a little bit of research on him) is said to be one of the top prospects since Peyton Manning

LOL thats what they said last year about the 2010 QB class, and well...

Its way to early to be comparing anybody to Peyton Manning.
WR 1 and 2? Doubtful
Originally posted by 49er4life:
Originally posted by Gelder:

LOL thats what they said last year about the 2010 QB class, and well...

Its way to early to be comparing anybody to Peyton Manning.

ive seen most stanford games last year. Andrew Luck is like a mobile Peyton Manning
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cupcheck:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

If we make the play offs, as the scenario suggests, why would they spend the 1st round pick on a QB.?

Well, it didn't say what QB got us to the playoffs nor did it say we extended Alex Smith a contract.

And BTW Andrew Luck>>>>>>>>>>>David Carr
Share 49ersWebzone