Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mayock says "i would not wanna be in the nfc west"

championship.
Originally posted by Ibleedgoldnred:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Let's hope we do.

The pieces are in place for the 49ers to succeed. It's the coaching that needs to step up.

and for injures to stay away

Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. But our Depth at O-line, D-line, and WR should help
Let's go hit some people in the mouth
We got a lot better, problem is Seattle had a great draft as well and got LenDale White and Leon Washington for peanuts and Arizona had a very good draft and picked up Alan Faneca which may be the biggest off-season pickup in the NFL.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
We got a lot better, problem is Seattle had a great draft as well and got LenDale White and Leon Washington for peanuts and Arizona had a very good draft and picked up Alan Faneca which may be the biggest off-season pickup in the NFL.

easy now....LenDale White has proven NOTHING in the NFL. Leon Washington has a rod instead of a bone in his leg. Alan Fanneca is on the wrong side of 30, and his pass blocking skills have hit rock bottom. Seattle had an excellent draft, and very lucky. I wouldnt expect anything from Okung and Tate. Thomas yes, possible DROY. Okung will learn on the job which he will need. Seattle will be better than last year, but maybe by 2 games, 3 at the most, but their rebuilding shouldnt be as long as ours. Oh yeah they dont have a pass rush...at all...

[ Edited by ninerlifer on May 3, 2010 at 21:18:52 ]
I really hope we make a big step this year.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Let's go hit some people in the mouth

but Blount went to the Titans.
I know every year about this time we as Niner fans go nuts saying this is the year, well I actually think this might be the year. All I can say is I think we are gonna kill in the west and I don't see anybody who can do anything about it. I know Raye is pretty obvious but you know what he doesn't have to be deceptive if we are as physical as what I think we are. Hell we should be able to telegraph our plays and still get atleast four yards a carry, that's all we need, every play. Here's to 2010 just kick ass, we don't have time to take names, just kick ass.
Why wouldn't you wanna be in a division where 7-9 can get you 2nd Place and 8-8 or 9-7 virtually wins the division.
"Mayock also likes San Francisco's picks and thinks the team made a switch from a defensive focus to offensive with some of their selections"

After the Niners spent TWO first rd picks on offensive Linemen he thinks the team was focused on the offense? I wonder if he goes around telling people that the sun is hot and rain is wet.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
"Mayock also likes San Francisco's picks and thinks the team made a switch from a defensive focus to offensive with some of their selections"

After the Niners spent TWO first rd picks on offensive Linemen he thinks the team was focused on the offense? I wonder if he goes around telling people that the sun is hot and rain is wet.

That's not the full context of what he said and Mayock's comments are normally pretty spot on.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HIMYM:
All of a sudden the team is looking like a great team at least on paper for now. Singletary's plan seems to be much clearer now. His idea of being a power team all around makes so much sense now cuz just about every other team is based on speed and lighter players. That gives the 49ers a favorable edge as long as they execute to perfection every time they step on the field. It's the most realistic time to be excited about this team after so many years of hope.