LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Mayock says "i would not wanna be in the nfc west"

i havent watched nfl network this week, but i know mayock was down with the voice thing so i'm not sure if he was on the tube this week talking draft, however he was on today on dan patrick(eisen guest hosting) and he praised the niners draft saying we just gonna beat ppl up and he wouldnt want to be in the div with us

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/streamingaudio/
Mayock also likes San Francisco's picks and thinks the team made a switch from a defensive focus to offensive with some of their selections. Another team that deserves credit is Kansas City, which got several impact players who will make an immediate impact.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/?eref=sinav#ixzz0mWXQzbNo
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription
Cool.
Let's hope we do.
I don't think anyone would wanna be in the NFC West.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I don't think anyone would wanna be in the NFC West.

I think most teams would love to be in the nfc west!
I don't think anyone would wanna be a Dlineman in the NFC West.

fixed
Originally posted by kunged:
I don't think anyone would wanna be a Dlineman or WR in the NFC West.

fixed

Fixed x 2
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Let's hope we do.

The pieces are in place for the 49ers to succeed. It's the coaching that needs to step up.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Let's hope we do.

The pieces are in place for the 49ers to succeed. It's the coaching that needs to step up.

and for injures to stay away

• HIMYM
  • Veteran
All of a sudden the team is looking like a great team at least on paper for now. Singletary's plan seems to be much clearer now. His idea of being a power team all around makes so much sense now cuz just about every other team is based on speed and lighter players. That gives the 49ers a favorable edge as long as they execute to perfection every time they step on the field. It's the most realistic time to be excited about this team after so many years of hope.
Originally posted by Dominate:

fixed

Fixed x 2

lol, like your improved version
Originally posted by HIMYM:
All of a sudden the team is looking like a great team at least on paper for now. Singletary's plan seems to be much clearer now. His idea of being a power team all around makes so much sense now cuz just about every other team is based on speed and lighter players. That gives the 49ers a favorable edge as long as they execute to perfection every time they step on the field. It's the most realistic time to be excited about this team after so many years of hope.

Why did you have to wait for the draft to prove it? The draft just put the stamp on it. Had he gone a different route and then the questions.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for Dominate.
Originally posted by Dominate:

fixed

Fixed x 2

lol, like your improved version

Let's hope we do.
Share 49ersWebzone