There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

McShay's 2011 Mock Draft

Wait.. we don't get 2 picks in the first every year?
If Alex doesn't work out Mallett would be fine.
  • Riot
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nuns:
Wait.. we don't get 2 picks in the first every year?

Haha it seems weird doesn't it?
This guy has a up picking at #25 in 2011!

SHowing the niners some love in 2010

SI,com link

[ Edited by alburns on Apr 28, 2010 at 12:50:11 ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
McShay needs to take a vacation. He got this all wrong.
Originally posted by LilAzn9er:

31. Indianapolis Colts
Mike Pouncey, OG/C, Florida

The Colts elected not to draft an offensive lineman until Round 4 this year so don't be surprised if they take a more aggressive approach in 2011. Mike Pouncey, twin brother of Steelers' first-round selection Maurkice, could emerge as an early-round pick if he makes a successful move inside to center this fall.

Wait a minute. Wasn't Mike Pouncey selected this year...by the Steelers? And he has the Saints winning it all again next year?
Originally posted by NumberOneFan:
Originally posted by LilAzn9er:

31. Indianapolis Colts
Mike Pouncey, OG/C, Florida

The Colts elected not to draft an offensive lineman until Round 4 this year so don't be surprised if they take a more aggressive approach in 2011. Mike Pouncey, twin brother of Steelers' first-round selection Maurkice, could emerge as an early-round pick if he makes a successful move inside to center this fall.

Wait a minute. Wasn't Mike Pouncey selected this year...by the Steelers? And he has the Saints winning it all again next year?

Nevermind, they selected Maurkice Pouncey. My bad.
I guess nobody is interested in the content?

I'm glad to see somebody putting Ryan Williams up there in the 1st round... I think there might be a couple guys better but he is a beast.
Originally posted by WillisOnThree:
I want Prince Amukamara as a 49er!!!!
I wannnaaa Mark Ingram as a 49ers!! Ingram is damn the best a RB and has power to heavy to ran and hit them make to open and hole that way.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I wannnaaa Mark Ingram as a 49ers!! Ingram is damn the best a RB and has power to heavy to ran and hit them make to open and hole that way.

He's a good back but they are saying he is a top 10 pick. So if we get him it wil be because we had a s**tty year which is something we don't want.
Originally posted by pelos21:

He's a good back but they are saying he is a top 10 pick. So if we get him it wil be because we had a s**tty year which is something we don't want.

hey.. u're damn right.. I didn't want him a top 10 pick.. pls pls.. don't tell people spread it about a 49ers. U know, other teams may hidden and secrets that will grab him.. who never know?
  • titan
  • Veteran
That would be awesome if we get Mallet! but at pick #32
Originally posted by titan:
That would be awesome if we get Mallet! but at pick #32

that is a contradiction
Originally posted by pelos21:

hey.. u're damn right.. I didn't want him a top 10 pick.. pls pls.. don't tell people spread it about a 49ers. U know, other teams may hidden and secrets that will grab him.. who never know?