LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

'WAY EARLY' - Mock draft 2011

No Andrew Luck in the 1st?
Mock drafts this early make absolutely no sense other than throwing out potential college players that have first round talent.
Since we're talking QBs, what peoples opinion of Robert Mavre from Purdue? He transferred from Miami U. If he has a good year, where do people view him?
LOL at Ryan Leaf.....errrr Mallett going first overall. BUT HE'S 6'6" AND HAS A CANNON FOR AN ARM HE NEEDS TO GO #1.
16. Philadelphia Eagles
Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia

Eagles faithful are nervous about starting cornerback Ellis Hobbs, and they need more help in nickel and dime packages.

Philly CLEARLY is reaching on this pick!!

Dude certainly smokes blunts as a religious thing..... He'd be there in the 4th!!!
meh...I see us taking an olb or db and maybe dl.
  • TheNatureBoy
  • Info N/A
Gentleman (and Laides) I went to the Alabama Spring Game and I saw 4 potentially 5 first rounders. It would be seven but Dre Kirpatrick (CB) and Trent Richardson (RB) will be true sophomores. If Marcell Dareus stays healthy he will make you guys say Ndamukong Who. Dareus is the one that Jacked Up Colt McCoy in the BCS Championship games and has Texas fans still making excuses to this day. Of course there's Julio Jones, Mark Ingram and if he declares Mark Barron but he plays Strong Safety not a position of need for the Niners. So why am I mentioning this then because I hope we are not in a position to draft any of them GO NINERS and RTR
DUDE IF WE GOT INGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by wailers15:
DUDE IF WE GOT INGRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be pissed if we passed on Flloyd for him, especially if one of Coffee/Dixon steps up.
CB and OLB please

Originally posted by crabman82:
they got seattle taking mallett #1? i will tell u now if seattle has #1 pick, they wont pass on the local guy jake locker

Agree!
I don't like the pick but I like that he thinks we'll make the playoffs and the rest of the NFC West sucks.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by WillisOnThree:
I would like us to get Prince Amukamara CB, Nebraska

No. only because he sounds like a star in the next disney movie.

Then you need to watch some nebraska games! lol..Here is a taste for what is coming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CfVipuhMA A top senior in next year's draft
http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Future/2011-NFL-Draft-Preview.php
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:
I don't care who we pick, as long as we're 25th in the first round and Seahawks are 1st.

and the cards are at 9
I wouldn't mind that pick at all.
Share 49ersWebzone